Joke
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joke

Unregistered

Joke

Your agency is such a joke. First you have a scandal that puts you under a state investigation. Then you hire a new Chief that at least had some pedigree. Your corrupt Mayor ran him out and then hired a Chief that has no business being a Chief and worked for the crooked tow company that caused all your problems in the first place. Then you bring back a tool bag as your number 2 Captain, that can't even supervise his own kids. Port Richey needs to be dissolved and made part of New Port Richey. Stop being the black eye of Pasco.

Unregistered

This post is a joke.

At least do a little research before you post. The new Chief has plenty of experience and in no way was involved with previous administrations wrong doings. To which I might add, the FDLE investigation found no wrong doing. As well the company the Chief worked for was not the company involved. To sit behind your keyboard and attack these fine individuals isnt the least professional. To go as far to attack the Captains personal life and utter falsehoods in a way to defame his name is completely disrespectful. I hope you are able to find some light through the cloud of smoke the last administrations left you, because its sunny on my end. Its the brightest future than ever before for the Port Richey Police Department and the City of Port Richey.

Unregistered

Nice

The original poster made some sense. Barcello you better be careful before you post to defend your boss and yourself. The heat is on

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The original poster made some sense. Barcello you better be careful before you post to defend your boss and yourself. The heat is on
    After reading all the articles, it sounds like it's a little too late for that. The previous admin as well as JD of the PBA said an FBI or FDLE investigation and audit is needed, according to the last news article. I'm not even sure resignation is an option for those involved at this point. According to that story, the council members went so far as to tell the reporter he does fake news before listening to what he found. And the chief saying "now" he knows he can't destroy public record. Dude really?? Any chief should know that. And why all the "I" didn't do it's? Smells like he knows who did! You're correct though....It sounds like the heat, the furnace, the stove, the microwave, and a Bic lighter are on now.

Unregistered

Disgrace

Noah keep pushing. There is so much more and eventually the truth will come out. The two in the top spots are such a disgrace to all LEO's. That's why you never put unqualified folks in charge even if they give the Mayor his passes he needs in his own criminal enterprise. Cox you don't deserve to wear a badge. Funny how you single handed sucked the two top losers into your corrupt ways. Port Richey residents either give up your little town or do a favor and get rid of all the corrupt and start over. I thought you were getting there and then you elected the wacko mayor who pushed you back. Who knows you may become a nice little city if you give it an enema. Stop embarrassing Pasco County!!!

Unregistered
    Noah keep pushing. There is so much more and eventually the truth will come out. The two in the top spots are such a disgrace to all LEO's. That's why you never put unqualified folks in charge even if they give the Mayor his passes he needs in his own criminal enterprise. Cox you don't deserve to wear a badge. Funny how you single handed sucked the two top losers into your corrupt ways. Port Richey residents either give up your little town or do a favor and get rid of all the corrupt and start over. I thought you were getting there and then you elected the wacko mayor who pushed you back. Who knows you may become a nice little city if you give it an enema. Stop embarrassing Pasco County!!!
    Wow! Hit the nail DIRECTLY on the head. Except that the top two were corrupted when they accepted positions they were not even close to qualified for. All of our agencies got a good laugh out of that. JC was always crooked. Hence, tons of missing disciplinary records. He couldn't get on here due to his disciplinary history. Hmmmm how strange his vanished. My favorite part was their chief being asked if he was aware of Florida's public record laws. His reply "I am now." A slick sleeved rookie knows those laws. Even those of us not affiliated with that agency know who got what position and how. Hopefully the reporter will keep pushing until they get to the top man (DM) that put them in place. There's someone, somewhere, in all this that can put the final nail in that investigation. I'm sure of it. There always is. The reporter just needs to find them so they can do the right thing for all. Oh and don't think for one minute we don't know about a couple more crooked people there. Those of you there who really hold the blue line, hold on and keep your integrity about you. EVERYTHING comes out in the wash. Especially after that last interview. FDLE and FBI are aware?? Rut Roh! Can't hide the truth from them.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    . To which I might add, the FDLE investigation found no wrong doing. As well the company the Chief worked for was not the company involved.
    FDLE is as big of a JOKE as PRPD nowadays!! Give me a break.

Unregistered
    FDLE is as big of a JOKE as PRPD nowadays!! Give me a break.
    Someone has to weed out the corrupt group there. I've met a few of their officers that are stand up guys and deserve better. The story did say this new scandal is on the FBI's radar. So hopefully they assist as well. It also said that their mayor financed all but one of their council members campaigns. And she seems to be the only one that wants a legitimate government there, as well as voted not to bring in the inexperienced unqualified individuals their mayor chose. So the mayor financed a commonly occurring 4-1 vote AND hand picked their new chief and captain. This all starts with him clearly.

Unregistered
    At least do a little research before you post. The new Chief has plenty of experience and in no way was involved with previous administrations wrong doings. To which I might add, the FDLE investigation found no wrong doing. As well the company the Chief worked for was not the company involved. To sit behind your keyboard and attack these fine individuals isnt the least professional. To go as far to attack the Captains personal life and utter falsehoods in a way to defame his name is completely disrespectful. I hope you are able to find some light through the cloud of smoke the last administrations left you, because its sunny on my end. Its the brightest future than ever before for the Port Richey Police Department and the City of Port Richey.
    Still bright and sunny on your end? Haha! Looks like the clouds are moving. Even if you aren't part of the people involved, the kiss ups won't be forgotten afterwards. And if you are involved, request old bracelets. They're not as tight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast