Dispatch

Thread: Dispatch

Resident

Dispatch

I had the misfortune of making a complaint and allowing my eyes to see something you cannot unsee. Not only is the Temple Terrace Police Department dispatch nothing but a group of miserable human beings there is one in particular that has given me nightmares. She handled my complaint with the utmost disrespect and I could not tell if it was due to the fact that she had overdosed on estrogen medications as she is clearly in transition from manhood. The side effects of the medications have also taken their toll on her physically as her tooth is literally rotting from her head.

Someone help her.
    Love,
    A concerned citizen

Unregistered
    Here's a tip you miserable f*#k. maybe you shouldn't bash the people you call for help, or have waste their time with some petty ass complaint that you have in "temple terrace".
    I don't blame them for giving you shit, they deal with idiots like you 24/7.do yourself a favor and go ***** to someone who give a damn.

Unregistered
    Did someone strike a nerve with dead tooth herself? Who thought she was queen b of the department!!?? Hahahahaha

Unregistered

Haha

Resident - just be lucky you only had to deal with one of the group of miserable dispatchers that work here. Wish they spent more time learning how to do their job and less time commenting on here. If they are not busy ignoring officers on the radio they are trying to tell officers how to do their job, which the admin allows them to do. There biggest contribution to tt is keeping five star pizza afloat. Nothing brings us more joy to here the complainant "cursed you out, had choice words and hung up etc" we applaud them for doing what admin won't Do.

Just bc you try to sleep w every officer does not make you one.

Unregistered
    I heard that 5 star's stock fell by 50 percent after one dispatcher left

Unregistered
    I thought all the sleeping around was over