NRO 09 everyday at 0400, Scammer
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

NRO 09 everyday at 0400, Scammer

Yes ladies 4209 checks in service at 0400 everyday. Since when an NRO hours are at 400 hours? Let's see what Commander Guerra does about this, Mr. IA. 4209 should a trophy for Scammer of the year.

Unregistered
    Dont worry about an NRO scamming son. Go check staff first and then worry about this poor ******* NRO

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes ladies 4209 checks in service at 0400 everyday. Since when an NRO hours are at 400 hours? Let's see what Commander Guerra does about this, Mr. IA. 4209 should a trophy for Scammer of the year.
    Are you serious. NRO can come in at the commanders discretion. You go to IA. You have to be a new breed. Wow chiva.

Unregistered
    F&F. Look the other way like this staff it's do as I say not as we do

Unregistered
    Are you serious. NRO can come in at the commanders discretion. You go to IA. You have to be a new breed. Wow chiva.
    Not a Chiva, I am about Facts. Fact Manny always been a Scammer and a Kiss Ass dating back his CATE days, Fact his boy Gomez no longer around to save him,Fact NRO hours are not 0400-1400, they are 0600,0700,0800. Fact he is the only NRO that comes in at 0400,Fact he is scamming,Fact Mr. IA Commander Guerra allows it,Fact I happen to see this and I scam to. You Lead I follow. This place runs on Scammers,con artists. Not a Chiva,just FACTS.

Unregistered

Coward!

Not a Chiva, I am about Facts. Fact Manny always been a Scammer and a Kiss Ass dating back his CATE days, Fact his boy Gomez no longer around to save him,Fact NRO hours are not 0400-1400, they are 0600,0700,0800. Fact he is the only NRO that comes in at 0400,Fact he is scamming,Fact Mr. IA Commander Guerra allows it,Fact I happen to see this and I scam to. You Lead I follow. This place runs on Scammers,con artists. Not a Chiva,just FACTS.
    It was brought to my attention this comment u made don't be such a coward and approach me ,because it my business obviously not yours when I work and when I come to work ! Don't be such punk and approach me ,oh I forgot there's no Ball's! This is Manny Cabrera ! U obviously know the time and area to find me!

Unregistered
    It was brought to my attention this comment u made don't be such a coward and approach me ,because it my business obviously not yours when I work and when I come to work ! Don't be such punk and approach me ,oh I forgot there's no Ball's! This is Manny Cabrera ! U obviously know the time and area to find me!
    I would but I don't deal with Midget scammers like you, go back to your 46 and make sure you take it on the air. I know you work lots of 46 and very seldom you take a 46 on the AIR. I been watching you Scam for years Mr. Know it All. By the way since you are such a Pingu, when you find out Who I am let me know, we can meet at Roberto Clemente park at 0400 hours. Descaraooooooo.

Unregistered
    So what is the problem? Who really gives a f**k about what time he comes in? You must be one awfully jealous mother-f**ker. Why not worry about your own sorry a$$ instead of someone else?

Unregistered
    So what is the problem? Who really gives a f**k about what time he comes in? You must be one awfully jealous mother-f**ker. Why not worry about your own sorry a$$ instead of someone else?
    As a City employee and Taxpayer I have the right to express myself when I see a Scam. An NRO position was designed for the Officer to be around Bankers Hours to assist the NET sector he/she works. I know this cause I was one of the Originals NRO'S back in the 90's. Now by a unit coming in at 0400 everyday does not serve the community properly. Like everything around here works is as Follow, come in find a Scam position, kiss all the ass you can kiss to remain on the unit,make all the money you, Disregard doing your NRO duties the community means nothing to you. The only time you hear Manny on the radio is when he Off Duty send me a unit for transport. I can not remember the last time Manny made an ON Duty 39 and transported himsel.

Flagami NRO Figueroa 39 people all the time On Duty and Off Duty and transports his 39's. This guy is the real deal, and he works Bankers hours not 0400-1400. Then again this is also the NET administrator fault for not reporting this behavior to the higher ups, this tells me Wynwood NET Administrator is not doing his/her job another incompetent individual. The City is bankrupt and destroyed because too much Scamming, one thing is to bend the rules here and there , but NOT 365 days of the year. Very unprofessional and unethical.

Unregistered
    Leave that midget alone he never bother with nobody looks likes its personal. Manny do your thing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast