An FTO with no Common Sense - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol you aint gon do shit. Pretty sure this is the only thing you got. With a ged. If it wasnt for the city for hiring retards like you, you will be working in taco bell giving diarrhea to society.
    Negative homie... Don't worry I'm sure you will identify yourself out in the open with this indignant selfish attitude you so proudly displayed here. Sooner, rather than later our path will cross. Until then my blissfully unaware and apparently uneducated, poor excuse of human excrement, keep wasting perfectly good air as you breathe through your mouth like a good little Neanderthal. You can't beat me kid. I've been here long enough to see many like you either crumble under the weight of thier own ignorance or wither into obscurity as they pass off another's war story as their own. Now go back to crying like a little girl. Let us know if you need some tampons and tissues.

Unregistered
    Shut the fûck up faggôt. Go sit in a corner with your mentality of "super cop" and shove it up your ass.
    Super cop? Running a person who was shot under suspicious circumstances makes someone a super cop! Well holy hell cowboy, then I guess I'm just one hell of a bad ass! How about this... How about to go back into the corner and suck on mommies tit and tell her all things that make you scared. Don't forget to switch on your night light and check under your bed. In the meantime, us big boy and girls will continue to our jobs and make sure the boogie man doesn't get you. Now sweetie go back to sleep. We wouldn't want you to upset little belly, DOUCHE!

Unregistered
    Negative homie... Don't worry I'm sure you will identify yourself out in the open with this indignant selfish attitude you so proudly displayed here. Sooner, rather than later our path will cross. Until then my blissfully unaware and apparently uneducated, poor excuse of human excrement, keep wasting perfectly good air as you breathe through your mouth like a good little Neanderthal. You can't beat me kid. I've been here long enough to see many like you either crumble under the weight of thier own ignorance or wither into obscurity as they pass off another's war story as their own. Now go back to crying like a little girl. Let us know if you need some tampons and tissues.
    Not your homie and stop writing pretty comepinga. Sure our paths will cross and ill be ready yo put my nuts in your face.

Unregistered
    You didn't need to write so much just to tell us how lazzzzzzzy you are. The issue here is that you put another Officer's name on this board, being disrespectful, what about you get a clue before whining next time?

Unregistered
    Are you F&F or affirmative action?

Unregistered
    Not your homie and stop writing pretty comepinga. Sure our paths will cross and ill be ready yo put my nuts in your face.
    And there it is... One, YOU are my homie because you are far beneath me... Homie. Or is "dog" more appropriate. Two, I'm not writing pretty, it's called English and it's the cold stone truth. Three, I no speaky the Spanish you insignificant turd. Finally... slick, we both know you don't have any nuts. You already displayed your fat dripping ***** when cried like a little girl in your first post. However that's besides the point. Did you really read my last post and the best you could counter with was "nuts in your face". Really?? Did you chuckle to yourself as you typed it? I bet you did! You're making this too easy, not to mention showing just how inept you are at doing this job. But who are we kidding??? We both know you're only here for one reason. You thought it would be cool to be a cop. Unfortunately homie... It ain't cool to be a cop and every once in a while you have to earn your paycheck doing something you rather not be doing. That's called life, don't believe me? Then when you get back home tonight and after your mommy makes you dinner, ask her to explain it to you in terms you would understand during your bedtime story.

Unregistered
    Please tell me what DO says you have to run everyone you deal with...I'm waiting
    How in the hell are you a patrol officer and have yet to read the departmet orders for patrol procedures, report procedures and arrest procedures? Were you waiting for someone else to read them to you? I mean do you somehow make it this far without any one finding out you are illiterate? Listen folks, read the DO'S & SOP for the unit you work in. This is not simply a recommendation, it is absolutely necessary. When you mess up, you can't say you didn't know! Those DO'S are not just there a resource for you. The DO'S are exactly what this department will use to execute your miserable ass and hang you out to dry. The same DO'S will be used in civil court to take all your damn money! Keep thinking it won't happen to you... When your fired for being stupid we will talk shit about for a week, have a good laugh at your expense and then, as always, simply forget you ever existed!

Unregistered
    Since when we follow shît here by DO's? You stupid fûck, is not about following DO's, is about now a unit has to be tied up in a hospital baby sitting a victim who is not really a victim because a retard decided to record check. Comepingaaa this place is a joke
    Ummm... It's exactly about following the DO's. And apparently, based on your questioning, I guess it's safe to assume you don't follow the DO's you don't agree with? So, this is quite simple. Y'all leave this knuckle head alone. Let him crash and burn. I'm sure he ran his loud mouth to his crew already and those who need to know, already know who is ignorant fool is. Let him rattle on an do things "his" way. He will be gone soon and we can all talk about this moron over a nice hot coffee one day and laugh at his stupid view of life.

Unregistered

Sleeping Lugo

Papo, this rook has a lot to learn.
    Babysitting at Ward d is a cushie assignment. Watching Netflix, taking naps and hitting up the fine nurses.

Sure beats patrolling north sector.

Unregistered
    Lol you aint gon do shit. Pretty sure this is the only thing you got. With a ged. If it wasnt for the city for hiring retards like you, you will be working in taco bell giving diarrhea to society.
    Lol... You were also pretty sure that you didn't need to follow the DO'S too. So keep that helmet strapped tight my retarded little loser! You seem to know very little about nothing!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast