An FTO with no Common Sense
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

An FTO with no Common Sense

FTO K. Demello responded to a 332 as a 15 for an Overtown unit. The victim gets shot like 4 times, rescue transported to Ryder critical. Demello responded to Ryder to check on the victim condition. Once there she has this bright idea of running the Subject for warrants. Mind you this victim is almost 45, gets what? Victim was a 40 over and A form was done. Now we have to babysit a 39 at JMH 24 hours around the clock until corrections takes over. This is the type of FTO the city does not need. No common sense at All, then again Common Sense Is not that Common these days. You are a Big Time Zeroooooooo.

Unregistered
    your the ****ing zero you lazy piece of shit, read your D.O.'s you are to run everyone you deal with on a call.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    your the ****ing zero you lazy piece of shit, read your D.O.'s you are to run everyone you deal with on a call.
    Since when we follow shît here by DO's? You stupid fûck, is not about following DO's, is about now a unit has to be tied up in a hospital baby sitting a victim who is not really a victim because a retard decided to record check. Comepingaaa this place is a joke

Unregistered
    Please tell me what DO says you have to run everyone you deal with...I'm waiting

Unregistered
    Corrections takes over 24 hours after patient is admitted. Quit whining contact corrections, and STFU!!

Unregistered
    Corrections takes over 24 hours after patient is admitted. Quit whining contact corrections, and STFU!!
    Who said that rookie? Wow more idiot rookies into this department. They are like a plague

Unregistered
    Since when we follow shît here by DO's? You stupid fûck, is not about following DO's, is about now a unit has to be tied up in a hospital baby sitting a victim who is not really a victim because a retard decided to record check. Comepingaaa this place is a joke
    You are the reason why this place is such a damn joke. Stop *****ing about the job and just do it. You're getting paid, albeit poorly, but still getting paid. Melo, keep doing your job and to the rest of cry baby slugs.... Things are never how they appear. What if your "victim" is fugitive cop killer who got free medical care and walked out to kill another cop? What if the shitbird becomes more brazen thanks to your laziness and goes on to murder a member of your family? Too many "what ifs"!!! Do your job the best you can, regardless how frustrating or complicated the possible outcome. You're getting paid to sit on your ass without having to do anything but breathe. Don't sell me this crap about tying up an unit to baby sit... I'm sure based on your attitude, you're not a ball of fire who's dead set on arresting bad guys. I'm sure the city was safer while you were baby sitting a verified bad guy instead of you hiding from the thousands of bad guys out in the street!

Unregistered
    FTO K. Demello responded to a 332 as a 15 for an Overtown unit. The victim gets shot like 4 times, rescue transported to Ryder critical. Demello responded to Ryder to check on the victim condition. Once there she has this bright idea of running the Subject for warrants. Mind you this victim is almost 45, gets what? Victim was a 40 over and A form was done. Now we have to babysit a 39 at JMH 24 hours around the clock until corrections takes over. This is the type of FTO the city does not need. No common sense at All, then again Common Sense Is not that Common these days. You are a Big Time Zeroooooooo.
    Hey melo... Identify this loser cop and post their name here! I'm sure it's the first one who came to relieve you. Hey buddy, home depot is hiring! You run this attitude I'm front of me I'll be sure to give you a real reason to cry! Now go ahead and run your mouth about that! No one cares about you, I'm sure you are aware and that must suck!

Unregistered
    You are the reason why this place is such a damn joke. Stop *****ing about the job and just do it. You're getting paid, albeit poorly, but still getting paid. Melo, keep doing your job and to the rest of cry baby slugs.... Things are never how they appear. What if your "victim" is fugitive cop killer who got free medical care and walked out to kill another cop? What if the shitbird becomes more brazen thanks to your laziness and goes on to murder a member of your family? Too many "what ifs"!!! Do your job the best you can, regardless how frustrating or complicated the possible outcome. You're getting paid to sit on your ass without having to do anything but breathe. Don't sell me this crap about tying up an unit to baby sit... I'm sure based on your attitude, you're not a ball of fire who's dead set on arresting bad guys. I'm sure the city was safer while you were baby sitting a verified bad guy instead of you hiding from the thousands of bad guys out in the street!
    Shut the fûck up faggôt. Go sit in a corner with your mentality of "super cop" and shove it up your ass.

Unregistered
    Hey melo... Identify this loser cop and post their name here! I'm sure it's the first one who came to relieve you. Hey buddy, home depot is hiring! You run this attitude I'm front of me I'll be sure to give you a real reason to cry! Now go ahead and run your mouth about that! No one cares about you, I'm sure you are aware and that must suck!
    Lol you aint gon do shit. Pretty sure this is the only thing you got. With a ged. If it wasnt for the city for hiring retards like you, you will be working in taco bell giving diarrhea to society.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast