John carrillo w.t.f. ?! Oh shizzle for the whizzle?!

Unregistered

John carrillo w.t.f. ?! Oh shizzle for the whizzle?!

All below copied and pasted from 'Pantyboyz" thread and posted here - this does not belong in the "Pantyboyz" thread

Quote:

"Uh Oh! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE "NO INVESTIGATION" TO "A REVIEW" TO A CONFIRMED "INVESTIGATION"?

My belief is somebody is trying to convince themselves that the lies are truths. Just like Michelle, er Steve, er TransSheriff! "

http://www114.zippyshare.com/v/H98AAVga/file.html

Unregistered
    BREAKING: SHERIFF STEVE WHIDDEN APPOINTED A CAREER VIOLENT FELON AS AN AUXILIARY HENDRY COUNTY DEPUTY.

Last week Jose Deahora presented himself in Hendry County Court to face drug trafficking charges.

Deahora produced a valid Hendry County Sheriff's Office Auxiluary Deputy ID card to the judge, as well as a photograph of himself with Sheriff Steve Whidden.

He then requested the judge allow his friend, Sheriff Steve Whidden, to act as his character witness. I have been told that request was denied, and Deahora has accepted a plea.

My investigation has revealed that Deahora has a long and violent criminal history including charges of armed robbery, assault on law enforcement officers, drug, and felony DUI convictions (please see images below).

Yet, despite a decades long criminal history that took me all of a few minutes to uncover, Sheriff Steve Whidden swore Deahora in as a member of the Hendry County Sheriff's Office, and allowed him to police the good citizens of Hendry County.

Even worse, Deahora's felony convictions make it illegal for him to posess firearms, yet Sheriff Whidden armed him anyway. This in addition to allowing him to drive Sheriff's Office vehicles despite a felony DUI conviction.

Deahora is still in possession of an unexpired Hendry County Sheriff's Office Auxiliary law enforcement identification card.

All of this, like so much else surrounding Steve Whidden, begs one question.

Why?

Unregistered

BREAKING! bs story exposed, John Carillo lame

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BREAKING: SHERIFF STEVE WHIDDEN APPOINTED A CAREER VIOLENT FELON AS AN AUXILIARY HENDRY COUNTY DEPUTY.

Last week Jose Deahora presented himself in Hendry County Court to face drug trafficking charges.

Deahora produced a valid Hendry County Sheriff's Office Auxiluary Deputy ID card to the judge, as well as a photograph of himself with Sheriff Steve Whidden.

He then requested the judge allow his friend, Sheriff Steve Whidden, to act as his character witness. I have been told that request was denied, and Deahora has accepted a plea.

My investigation has revealed that Deahora has a long and violent criminal history including charges of armed robbery, assault on law enforcement officers, drug, and felony DUI convictions (please see images below).

Yet, despite a decades long criminal history that took me all of a few minutes to uncover, Sheriff Steve Whidden swore Deahora in as a member of the Hendry County Sheriff's Office, and allowed him to police the good citizens of Hendry County.

Even worse, Deahora's felony convictions make it illegal for him to posess firearms, yet Sheriff Whidden armed him anyway. This in addition to allowing him to drive Sheriff's Office vehicles despite a felony DUI conviction.

Deahora is still in possession of an unexpired Hendry County Sheriff's Office Auxiliary law enforcement identification card.

All of this, like so much else surrounding Steve Whidden, begs one question.

Why?
    Ha Ha, third rate radio "host", The Sherriff f-ing set you right with his FB reply. Go find a real story you want corruption look at your own NYPD - whats up with Eric Garner or 4 of 'new yorks finest' shooting an unarmed imigrant how many times, what was his name Amidou Diallou? or using a plunger handle in some poor arrestee (that was a what 5 million payout?) Great training your academy has, look at the results. training ground for real thugs. NYPD where you get medals like second grade field day for just doing your job. what sort of awards did you get? Any DEA experience like the Sheriff? Prolly not. Do you have a degree like the Sheriff? Prolly not. ever have the courage and leadership to run for office THREE TIMES? nope, just sit your overweight ass in a chair and talk about crap all day you know nothing about. NYPD academy is 6 months long, its law enforcement special-ed.

Unregistered

Degree lmfao

A degree? YOU mean that pay a fee, get a B joke of an online school that he bragged about his wife doing for him in 7 months. LMFAO. what a joke.

Unregistered

youre the joke c-sucker

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A degree? YOU mean that pay a fee, get a B joke of an online school that he bragged about his wife doing for him in 7 months. LMFAO. what a joke.
    wtf qualifications do you have you gutless bag of feces

Unregistered