Change of address

Unregistered

Change of address

Have any of you Brave Centurions of the black-top jungle attempted to change the address on your Fl Dl on line?
    Holly $hit Batman, that program must have been written by a deslective Heroin user while doing speed-ball; go Belushi.
    I thought that they only bought crap for us; apparently the public gets crap too.
    Where is that Inspector General guy? ? ? ?

Hey Rick, fix this $hit! ! ! !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have any of you Brave Centurions of the black-top jungle attempted to change the address on your Fl Dl on line?
    Holly $hit Batman, that program must have been written by a deslective Heroin user while doing speed-ball; go Belushi.
    I thought that they only bought crap for us; apparently the public gets crap too.
    Where is that Inspector General guy? ? ? ?

Hey Rick, fix this $hit! ! ! !
    It takes a lot for me to reply to something on here but after being addressed by such an incredible title, I feel obligated to respond.

Yes, the website sucks. Of course just like everything else, that's what happens when a contract is awarded to the lowest bidder. In this case, it was someone who builds websites.

Oh and sorry, Rick doesn't care. He's too busy in the salon getting his hair done.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It takes a lot for me to reply to something on here but after being addressed by such an incredible title, I feel obligated to respond.

Yes, the website sucks. Of course just like everything else, that's what happens when a contract is awarded to the lowest bidder. In this case, it was someone who builds websites.

Oh and sorry, Rick doesn't care. He's too busy in the salon getting his hair done.
    Hehe.. That's funny cause he's bald... Hehe