Another Great Job (not really) by PCSO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Smile Another Great Job (not really) by PCSO

http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking...spx?id=1698041

Let me understand this. Sperm donor passed out in the vehicle while his 10-year-old calls 911. He gets arrested for a couple drug offenses and child neglect. Help me understand why he wasn't arrested for DUI (APC)? 2 chicken $$$$ drug charges and one child neglect charge that will all be reduced to disorderly with time served. Any reason no DUI? If you guys aren't busy taking drugs, pawning your service weapon, shooting handcuffed suspects, paralyzing an innocent motorcycle driver, pointing a firearm at a family then lying about it, killing a woman on a motorcycle while DUI off duty, pouring hand sanitizer into your colleague's coffee, banging a subordinates wife then lying about it, you are being a typical lazy deputy.

Unregistered
    Mclynas is busy today. Get a life

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny how anything and everything that disparages the shiny star must be from McLynas. I'll bet you $100,000 that post was not McLynas. Care to put your money where your mouth is? I didn't think so.

Unregistered
    Take the bet Bob!! LOL

Unregistered
    Lol yeah he got felony charges not dui. You are a dumb ass

Unregistered
    http://www.pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking...spx?id=1698041

Let me understand this. Sperm donor passed out in the vehicle while his 10-year-old calls 911. He gets arrested for a couple drug offenses and child neglect. Help me understand why he wasn't arrested for DUI (APC)? 2 chicken $$$$ drug charges and one child neglect charge that will all be reduced to disorderly with time served. Any reason no DUI? If you guys aren't busy taking drugs, pawning your service weapon, shooting handcuffed suspects, paralyzing an innocent motorcycle driver, pointing a firearm at a family then lying about it, killing a woman on a motorcycle while DUI off duty, pouring hand sanitizer into your colleague's coffee, banging a subordinates wife then lying about it, you are being a typical lazy deputy.
    Hmm a misdemeanor or multiple felonies...? You're a moron, which is why you are obsessed with the Sheriff and our people. Get a life McLieness! I'll take the $100,000 bet, post your name on here you "chicken sh*t"

Unregistered
    Hmm a misdemeanor or multiple felonies...? You're a moron, which is why you are obsessed with the Sheriff and our people. Get a life McLieness! I'll take the $100,000 bet, post your name on here you "chicken sh*t"
    I will set it up with a lawyer. You contact the lawyer. You put the $100,000 in escrow and so will I. Then we will prove who posted the original post. If McLynas posted it, you get $200,000. If he didn't, you lose $100,000. The lawyer's number is (727) 581-5813. He will be waiting for your call. If you don't call, YOU are the chicken shit dumbass coward deputy. Your move dipshit.

Unregistered
    Wow^^^^^^ what an internet bad ass.

Unregistered
    I will set it up with a lawyer. You contact the lawyer. You put the $100,000 in escrow and so will I. Then we will prove who posted the original post. If McLynas posted it, you get $200,000. If he didn't, you lose $100,000. The lawyer's number is (727) 581-5813. He will be waiting for your call. If you don't call, YOU are the chicken shit dumbass coward deputy. Your move dipshit.
    That's Trevena's number.
    Well played.

Unregistered
    I am wondering who weighs more: Trevena or Morgan? They both look like they are about to explode.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast