To the guy posting about yuca

Unregistered

To the guy posting about yuca

I'm all for making fun of that corrupt piece of garbage but come on stop making a bunch of new threads about him it's getting annoying and it's starting to take the fun out of bashing him

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by welectr View Post
    Ok thanks for the reply on that, that has made my mind up for certain. I shall buy one then.
    Jessie, this is what happens when you monitor the forum while ordering your new clown suit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jessie, this is what happens when you monitor the forum while ordering your new clown suit.
    Lol nah I think he was ordering anal beads

Unregistered
    Pedophiles know that children love a clown and santa. Both outfits give them an opportunity to touch the kids and to be touched. Merry Christmas Jesse!

Sgt. Menotard Yuca

Rajando Yucas en Wasteland Mall

I heard Sgt. Jesse Rajador Yuca will be this year's Santa at the Wasteland Mall picture booth.

RRRRRAAAAJJJAAAA yyyyyyyyuuuuuuuccccca

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Menotard Yuca View Post
    I heard Sgt. Jesse Rajador Yuca will be this year's Santa at the Wasteland Mall picture booth.

It's Westland Mall you retard learn how to spell

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Menotard Yuca View Post

It's his favorite time of year. Little girls sit on his lap and he calls them Ho Ho Ho's. His little elf will be standing at attention the whole time!

Unregistered
    Lol nah I think he was ordering anal beads

Webbera, Perez, and Cantu are VIP customers of the anal beads distributors though. The more beads they can shove up, the better units they get placed on.

Unregistered
    Webbera, Perez, and Cantu are VIP customers of the anal beads distributors though. The more beads they can shove up, the better units they get placed on.