Another famous Knight quote
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

sIgNaL 2 O

Another famous Knight quote

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Knight
    “We are moving more toward the socialization of the law enforcement community norms and getting away from calling law enforcement to police.”

http://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20...ok-at-policing
    Even with an Associates degree and graduation from the police academy, it's still impossible to understand what the hell Knight is saying. Again! Can he think and talk normal, like everybody else?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by sIgNaL 2 O View Post
    Even with an Associates degree and graduation from the police academy, it's still impossible to understand what the hell Knight is saying. Again! Can he think and talk normal, like everybody else?
    Apparently you are too stupid to read and comprehend.

"The sheriff said that means working with judges, prosecutors, public defenders, defense attorneys and the community to determine acceptable conduct in our society.

Knight said the nation is undergoing an “adjustment era” that hasn’t been seen since the 1960s and 1970s: “Law Enforcement shouldn’t be the decision-maker on the morals of the community standards.”

The sheriff said he wants his department to go back to the old philosophy of resolving community issues, and not policing them."

The rest of us understood just fine.

Unregistered
    So selling crack will be OK in newtown but not in prestancia. Shooting people cause they disrespected you will be legal in the hood but not in the oaks. Rightful policing is just another buzz word to appease the racist blacks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So selling crack will be OK in newtown but not in prestancia. Shooting people cause they disrespected you will be legal in the hood but not in the oaks. Rightful policing is just another buzz word to appease the racist blacks
    You are ignorant and racist.

Unregistered
    During a budget crisis, he’s hired a full platoon of media personnel to try and sway public perception. Paid to run facebook lol.

Unregistered
    Rightful policing is just another buzz word to appease the racist blacks
    "Rightful policing" is about the stupidest thing I've ever heard. It's even worse than "Intelligence led policing." Those who have never worked in the trenches "buy into" this buzzword crap because they are in outer space (waaaay up on the 2nd floor). So since Knight is buying into this buzzword crap, everyone else is expected to follow his lead. It's the blind leading those with 20/20 vision.

Unregistered
    You are too stupid to read and comprehend.
    Who are you talking to?

You are ignorant and racist.
    Who is ignorant and racist?

Unregistered
    I have a neighbor who is a Sarasota sheriff's deputy and he is always speaking negatively about Knight. There are also four deputies who frequently visit a certain restaurant (I don't want to say which restaurant) and they all speak very negatively about Knight. Plus there is this website. Why is Knight distrusted by so many deputies?

Unregistered
    I have a neighbor who is a Sarasota sheriff's deputy and he is always speaking negatively about Knight. There are also four deputies who frequently visit a certain restaurant (I don't want to say which restaurant) and they all speak very negatively about Knight. Plus there is this website. Why is Knight distrusted by so many deputies?
    It's just a few trolls, every dept has unhappy people aka crybabies.

truth be told
    He is a self-serving and self-centered megalomaniac who demands respect. Nobody respects that -- or him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast