Captain Rafky

Thread: Captain Rafky

Unregistered

Captain Rafky

I've known you for 11 years and I don't know how to tell you this. Take a few days off and look in the mirror and ask yourself "what have I become." You my friend have turned into the train wreck of what we use to talk about at work drinking coffee. Snap out of it and let the troops work. Stop the micromanaging and sit in your office and run the district. You are. It the cool captain who handles calls and turns simple calls into shitbags. Please stop we care about you

Unregistered
    Welp.. this wont be too hard to track down.. seniority roster and district they were at 11 years ago.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've known you for 11 years and I don't know how to tell you this. Take a few days off and look in the mirror and ask yourself "what have I become." You my friend have turned into the train wreck of what we use to talk about at work drinking coffee. Snap out of it and let the troops work. Stop the micromanaging and sit in your office and run the district. You are. It the cool captain who handles calls and turns simple calls into shitbags. Please stop we care about you
    Sad! Either that koolaide is very strong or we just have some weak people! Don't drink the koolaide folks!

Unregistered
    Sad! Either that koolaide is very strong or we just have some weak people! Don't drink the koolaide folks!
    He's always been a weak leader doesn't matter how much koolaide he drinks

Unregistered
    no complains from captain rafky, lets guess who the possibly losers talking about him are ????

Unregistered
    no complains from captain rafky, lets guess who the possibly losers talking about him are ????
    Probably the chick that got ROD duh

Unregistered
    Probably the chick that got ROD duh
    Or how about all the cops here in Kendall that can't stand your shit Raftky.

Unregistered
    Or how about all the cops here in Kendall that can't stand your shit Raftky.
    And the hits keep coming. Your the boss Captain 😂😂

Unregistered
    And the hits keep coming. Your the boss Captain 😂😂
    What happen now?

Unregistered
    What happen now?
    Rafky you are a piece of work. Your district hates you FYI. You are garbage. Stop talking all that shit that you feel your district supports you. You suck!!!