Early Voting Begins Today!

Unregistered

Early Voting Begins Today!

Vote sheriff israel out.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Vote sheriff israel out.....
    Please re-elect the Sheriff. I need this job!

TRB

Unregistered
    Israelites unite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I don't think he's worried because I believe that with the mail in ballots in the primary,showed he connected. If you were a Republican and got a mail in ballot in the first primary you got to vote for the Democratic candidate. When I contacted the elections department they didn't want to hear it and told me to pick on of those candidates. I shouldn't have received a ballot with the sheriffs race because there is a Republican candidate like him or not. Now we are finding out that the Marijuana amendment isn't there now, what other issue don't we know about. I think Trumps right the elections are rigged, I am sure our founding fathers are rolling over in their graves.

Unregistered
    I don't think he's worried because I believe that with the mail in ballots in the primary,showed he connected. If you were a Republican and got a mail in ballot in the first primary you got to vote for the Democratic candidate. When I contacted the elections department they didn't want to hear it and told me to pick on of those candidates. I shouldn't have received a ballot with the sheriffs race because there is a Republican candidate like him or not. Now we are finding out that the Marijuana amendment isn't there now, what other issue don't we know about. I think Trumps right the elections are rigged, I am sure our founding fathers are rolling over in their graves.
    Play to pay is alive in Broward county

Unregistered
    Israelites unite!!!!

Unregistered
    Israelites unite!!!!
    Israelite's cronies united! Long life to the nepotism

Unregistered
    Cronies rule. Jabronies suck.