What's going on in MCU??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

What's going on in MCU??

What's with all the discord in MCU, seems people aren't happy with a certain capt. Who likes to yell at civilians and certified alike in front of others, seems he might have turned into a _________ fill in the blanks, who can say hostile working environment

Unregistered
    Your little feelings get hurt poor baby! Go find a new job you can handle.

Unregistered
    Awww. Do you need your safe place? Did those mean words hurts your mangina?

Unregistered

misinformation

I think you have misinformation. This is not happening. I'm not saying everyone likes the captain but what you are saying never happens.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your little feelings get hurt poor baby! Go find a new job you can handle.
    I sure can take care of your sister, dumb azz

Unregistered
    I think you have misinformation. This is not happening. I'm not saying everyone likes the captain but what you are saying never happens.
    Then your either stupid or an ass kisser (both I'm sure) its well known

Unregistered
    Unless you're blind or deaf, it is happening. He may not "yell" but his tone and deamenor towards people is unacceptable. I don't even work in the unit and have witnessed it. He has no business "leading" and I use that term loosely so many people and in such an important capacity. He is only in that position because he rode on Daddy Kalstrom's coat tail. How can moral be great in that unit when the Captain walks around like he has a stick up his **s, always looks pissed off and hardly acknowledges his people unless it benefits him. He needs to be on meds.

Unregistered
    Unless you're blind or deaf, it is happening. He may not "yell" but his tone and deamenor towards people is unacceptable. I don't even work in the unit and have witnessed it. He has no business "leading" and I use that term loosely so many people and in such an important capacity. He is only in that position because he rode on Daddy Kalstrom's coat tail. How can moral be great in that unit when the Captain walks around like he has a stick up his **s, always looks pissed off and hardly acknowledges his people unless it benefits him. He needs to be on meds.
    Go wipe your tears with your 8k, you're not getting any sympathy from anyone.

Unregistered
    Go wipe your tears with your 8k, you're not getting any sympathy from anyone.
    You must be some kind of stupid thats why you haven't made it into MCU. If you had read my post, I state Im not in the unit dumbass. And they do deserve that 8k with all the BS they have to deal with. So is it okay to be talked to that way and disrespected by their superiors? Maybe someday you will get a shitty supervisor and see how you deal with it, or better yet you will become one.

Unregistered
    Actually he is trying to get himself another $8,000 raise by being a miserable human being. It worked last time. Why not try again? It's not like this agency does anything to punish horrible supervisors. They only move up the chain quicker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast