Identity of Raja Yuca revealed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Identity of Raja Yuca revealed

Every single thread on this website is written by this coward Raja Yuca. He is everywhere. He comments and trash talks just about everyone in this department. J. Menocal in particular. Funny thing is, this ***** doesn't have the balls to make post his name. He is a keyboard Cowboy. But guess what Raja Yuca.... I know who you are. You have made critical mistakes in your grammar. Rest assured I will reveal your identity soon you coward and expose you for everyone to see. Your time is coming soon you coward.

Unregistered
    Nice try attempting to stop the posts about you dumb loser if you knew who he was you would have revealed it already so go back to stroking your meat to underage girls

Unregistered
    Raaaaaajjaaaaaa Yuuuuuuccaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every single thread on this website is written by this coward Raja Yuca. He is everywhere. He comments and trash talks just about everyone in this department. J. Menocal in particular. Funny thing is, this ***** doesn't have the balls to make post his name. He is a keyboard Cowboy. But guess what Raja Yuca.... I know who you are. You have made critical mistakes in your grammar. Rest assured I will reveal your identity soon you coward and expose you for everyone to see. Your time is coming soon you coward.
    Jessie, your just a whiny ass pu ssy!

Unregistered
    ^^^^ Reverse psychology Raja Yuca style

Rajame una yuca

Rajando Yucas en Hialeah

Papo, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know the identity of Raja Yuca...

Everyone, especially the 17s of la cuidad que prospera know it's Sgt. J.M.

Unregistered

Raaaaajjaaaaaa Yuuuuuuccaaaaaa

Still waiting for my time to come...Whats taking so long????

Rajame una yuca

Who's the Casava Splitter????

Come on **** Tracy, reveal the identity or STFU, you mariconson!

Unregistered
    Raaaaajjaaaaaa Yuuuuuccaaaaaa

Unregistered

TWAT Team Sgt

It's gotten to the point where the Girl Scouts don't feel safe selling cookies in Hialeah anymore.
    They are taught to run when they see a cop!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast