Concern Citizen / Mr Manager
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Concern Citizen / Mr Manager

Excuse me but can someone please tell me is this a real city of miami officer.
    http://www.thecrespogram.com/who-you...l-mobile-.html

Unregistered
    Crespo does a pretty good job at exposing paranormal things within Miami PD however too many residents in Miami don't give a sh*t about it, this is outrageous, disgusting.

Unregistered
    Well this concern Citizen does care. My kids are on social media 24/7 and if they see these picture of what appears to be a city of miami police woman doing those obscene things Well her behavior is very disgusting, Inappropriate, and absolutely shameful.

Unregistered
    Who has hit that?

Unregistered
    I heard the screaming Lt from the off duty office hit that ass.

Unregistered
    Would not hit that with a 10 foot Taser.

Unregistered
    what gets me is the brother that treats people like garbage, goes after cops with pleasure yet doesn't look in the mirror

Unregistered
    How did that nerd of his son got that human trafficking spot at the state office? Didnt nobody say anything about it? This place is a joke. That is why i scam the fûck out of this shit hole. Fûck this pieces of shit friends and family bîtches.

Unregistered
    That's Llanes having the fix in at the state attorney's office just in case he gets arrested with having sex with a minor ambulance

Unregistered
    Is this woman actually a anti corruption detective. Hahahaha
    I heard they covered up her shooting because she was drunk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast