Troop G Major - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Troop G Major

Unregistered

Touche

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kinda like how us REAL Florida LEOs feel about Troopers?
    Best reply tonight ... what kind of arrest can they really do besides DWI

Unregistered
    You guys can't respond fast enough to a crash but you guys have time to respond to 911 calls ..are u really a trooper
    Call me what ever you want, this meter meid wrote you a ticket. What other meter maid can write a speeding ticket? LOL! love it. Btw i can pretty much arrest you for anything not only DWI. i make great money and love being a trooper. i probably live a lot better than you, plus you can have your sht hole dump NY. i can live with out the pee smell on the subways, snow, ghetto thug cops and best of all your 20,000 taxes on everything! NY is so great and Fla is so bad, why do you fools move down here to retire? Stay in your filthy dump. I mean NY

Unregistered

Go away ny dump troll

https://youtu.be/VgLqqoiMLo0

Just watch this video. NYPDumps. Real leo's. I think i may change my answer to 💯 % ny cops are corrupt.

Unregistered

Then you wonder

Call me what ever you want, this meter meid wrote you a ticket. What other meter maid can write a speeding ticket? LOL! love it. Btw i can pretty much arrest you for anything not only DWI. i make great money and love being a trooper. i probably live a lot better than you, plus you can have your sht hole dump NY. i can live with out the pee smell on the subways, snow, ghetto thug cops and best of all your 20,000 taxes on everything! NY is so great and Fla is so bad, why do you fools move down here to retire? Stay in your filthy dump. I mean NY

You feel High almighty because your FHP AKA meter maids ..cry for raises and better treatment but all you need is GED/ HS to get on ..and it's obvious because at no point did I say I got a ticket all I asked why do you guys get the boner of your life .. writing another Brother LEO/CO ..does it help you stroke your wtitlee peepee...God forbid something goes down there your backup ain't close enough and an off duty CO backs you up ..they will put their life on the line faster than any regular citizen

Unregistered
    You guys can't respond fast enough to a crash but you guys have time to respond to 911 calls ..are u really a trooper
    Yes I am. I am proud to be so as well. Again, our rec'd dispatch the calls. At any given time we are 15-20 minutes behind. Are we stretched thin, yes. Do we have a massive shortage, yes. We are certainly not perfect. You have a valid argument in these areas for sure. However even in this, it does not mean we are any less of a police officer than the next one. We arrest and conduct the same functions as a local guy will it just might not be at a residence. But yes, anytime an SO calls us to respond to a 911 call we do. I would suggest getting a Trooper's phone number and if you needed help, call! I know some of you will always hold some trepidation towards FHP and I understand why. Just please don't lump us all into one guy/girl who issued a citation ruin it. I love traffic and what it brings and cherish the fact I am a "meter maid". But our horizons can be far larger than what you may know. I still love all my SO and PD guys.

Unregistered
    Great money!? Really!? Lol

Unregistered

What ever

Great money!? Really!? Lol
    Yes sir! Not great, i meant excellent money. I work in west palm beach(24 yr FHP vet) $56 yr base and $75 plus in off duty. Wife is a high school principal at $97k a yr. i live in a nice house gated community on a lake. I have a MC and a boat and my retirement will be great. Paid health ins thru my wife and both state retirement with a lot of $$$$$ in deferred comp and investments. Yes FHP salary sucks. I agree but it's what you make, how hard you work and your lifestyle including your significant other. If your husband/wife makes good money then you are ok. You people think troopers are starving to death? Absolutely incorrect. The ones's that do, they just work 40 hrs and go home. I still have a great family life cause i set up my off duty schedule to benfit me and my family! I go on vacations too. I know trooper friends in miami that are living large. Really large. Boats, nice houses and cars. Hell my zone partner made some investments buying and re-saling houses on the side with the off duty money and now he's a millionaire. Yes millionaire!!!! Starting salary sucks and yes you have to work offduty to make a descent wage but if you are willing to do it and enjoy being a trooper then what's the problem? i agree that you shouldnt have to work all these hours and time away from your family but if you have to do it, it is what it is. Name a leo department that police make great money and live well with just 40 hrs a week? Hardly find one now adays. Every leo friend that i know works OT and get paid very well. The more $$$ you have the more $$$$ you want. FHP can pay troopers $100 k a year. To some that would be it. 40 hrs and go home but to most they would still work 32 hrs a week OT to make even more. Truth!!!!!!

Unregistered

No wonder

Yes sir! Not great, i meant excellent money. I work in west palm beach(24 yr FHP vet) $56 yr base and $75 plus in off duty. Wife is a high school principal at $97k a yr. i live in a nice house gated community on a lake. I have a MC and a boat and my retirement will be great. Paid health ins thru my wife and both state retirement with a lot of $$$$$ in deferred comp and investments. Yes FHP salary sucks. I agree but it's what you make, how hard you work and your lifestyle including your significant other. If your husband/wife makes good money then you are ok. You people think troopers are starving to death? Absolutely incorrect. The ones's that do, they just work 40 hrs and go home. I still have a great family life cause i set up my off duty schedule to benfit me and my family! I go on vacations too. I know trooper friends in miami that are living large. Really large. Boats, nice houses and cars. Hell my zone partner made some investments buying and re-saling houses on the side with the off duty money and now he's a millionaire. Yes millionaire!!!! Starting salary sucks and yes you have to work offduty to make a descent wage but if you are willing to do it and enjoy being a trooper then what's the problem? i agree that you shouldnt have to work all these hours and time away from your family but if you have to do it, it is what it is. Name a leo department that police make great money and live well with just 40 hrs a week? Hardly find one now adays. Every leo friend that i know works OT and get paid very well. The more $$$ you have the more $$$$ you want. FHP can pay troopers $100 k a year. To some that would be it. 40 hrs and go home but to most they would still work 32 hrs a week OT to make even more. Truth!!!!!!

Now I see why you guys tag other Leo/CO ya always at work..which was my original comment..why do you guys feel it's necessay to tag another blue brother ..

Unregistered

Cool

On the Florida Turnpike Troop K, we do everything too, unless its something that requires FDLE or the Sheriff's Office Crime Lab,
    so to say that we're not real Cops makes you a liar! Did you not make it as an FHP applicant or get cited for something wrong you
    did wrong? Never the less we do what we do with the least pay and although we do get the new equipment and it might not
    work well like the Macom radios or the Trunk monkey Routers we still deal with it, so really if you don't like us there is
    nothing wrong with that...
    BUT PLEASE DO TELL US, IF YOU DONT LIKE FHP WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON OUR PAGE???

Unregistered

Smh

On the Florida Turnpike Troop K, we do everything too, unless its something that requires FDLE or the Sheriff's Office Crime Lab,
    so to say that we're not real Cops makes you a liar! Did you not make it as an FHP applicant or get cited for something wrong you
    did wrong? Never the less we do what we do with the least pay and although we do get the new equipment and it might not
    work well like the Macom radios or the Trunk monkey Routers we still deal with it, so really if you don't like us there is
    nothing wrong with that...
    BUT PLEASE DO TELL US, IF YOU DONT LIKE FHP WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON OUR PAGE???

I guess i waa right you guys cant read..Maybe it's different up north I just want to know why FHP has to tag other LEO'S for nonsens like a seat belt violation ...minor speeding and don't say you never sped10- 15+ the posted limit.. don't be a liar.. what's the deal with you guys and COs... we don't tag Cops/Co'..I'd and badge we see have a good day.. in my career I have never ticketed a CO/COP...the biggest tool in law enforcement is descretilon..unless u FHP. Let's be serious didn't one of you guys get fired for using that tool on. A car stop not to long ago..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast