Troop G Major - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Troop G Major

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do you guys up north get a kick out of writing CO'S
    Lmao this mofocka just chose a random thread to cry about a ticket. Unless it was the troop g major who wrote him. Lol. Funny.

Unregistered

Let me clarify some thing

As in correctional officers? Why not? You guys mean nothing to law enforcement. Courtesy for what? What can you guys do as a correctional officer that benefits any leo's? Absolutely nothing!!! I was a deputy and now i'm a trooper, i write CO's all the time. I dont care! Now another leo, that's a different story. I dont write other cops or their immediate family.
    I'm not a CO I'm otj up here in NY. Im in vacation by tampa area I do have friends that are COs up there by your troop..it's obvious things works down here differently than where I'm from .. we dont tag cops or COs and give courtesy to outside Leos we don't have ccw so we depend on other Leo's wethereal cops or Co.. as per our state laws cos in nys have full arrest powers on and off duties and full carry authority on and off.. so any good guy with a badge and a gun we appreciate ... he's in K9 and always getting activated due to your agency or sheriff office request state CO'S to look for perps so I'm guessing that's 1 way they Benifit you guys

Unregistered

if I got paid your salary I would also laugh

Lmao this mofocka just chose a random thread to cry about a ticket. Unless it was the troop g major who wrote him. Lol. Funny.
    I would love to see one of you guys up here where I come from .. I would laugh as I see an FHP badge and I'd and return it with a ticket. .unfortunately we don't get a lot of you guys up in NY ...

Unregistered

you guys are sick

As in correctional officers? Why not? You guys mean nothing to law enforcement. Courtesy for what? What can you guys do as a correctional officer that benefits any leo's? Absolutely nothing!!! I was a deputy and now i'm a trooper, i write CO's all the time. I dont care! Now another leo, that's a different story. I dont write other cops or their immediate family.
    How do you Benifit your state .. at least our state police actually enforce all law ..answer 911 calls ..handle anything from DV to noise complaint..the truth is you guys are all glorified meter maids. Chasing speeders and other LEO'S to give tickets

Unregistered

Haha

I would love to see one of you guys up here where I come from .. I would laugh as I see an FHP badge and I'd and return it with a ticket. .unfortunately we don't get a lot of you guys up in NY ...

I have a cousin up here in NYC whose OTJ for a small PRIVATE LE agency with a HS degree they start at 45k .. he's been on for about 4 years and I'm pretty sure he seen more than you guys and had more arrest than an average 10 year trooper.. you guys down there are meter maids.. which is a disgrace ca use our traffic officer (non sworn) make more money than you guys ..but yall get a bone for write a CO..who according to yall governor will be making more money as per the new raise than FHP..pathetic. like I mention to the other guy in this thread. I been otj for almaot 10yrs i stopped numerous Leos from cops to Cos.all i need is to see they are not intoxicated. Badge and Id have a good day ..and be safe ..We dont write COs in NY or other LEOs..yes in nys cos are considered Leo's with arrest powers on and off and full carry on and off ... our state POLICE handle 911 calls.. and go to residence calls ranging from DV to noise complaint. You guys write tickets all day and ya want to call yaself cops ..

Unregistered
    I have a cousin up here in NYC whose OTJ for a small PRIVATE LE agency with a HS degree they start at 45k .. he's been on for about 4 years and I'm pretty sure he seen more than you guys and had more arrest than an average 10 year trooper.. you guys down there are meter maids.. which is a disgrace ca use our traffic officer (non sworn) make more money than you guys ..but yall get a bone for write a CO..who according to yall governor will be making more money as per the new raise than FHP..pathetic. like I mention to the other guy in this thread. I been otj for almaot 10yrs i stopped numerous Leos from cops to Cos.all i need is to see they are not intoxicated. Badge and Id have a good day ..and be safe ..We dont write COs in NY or other LEOs..yes in nys cos are considered Leo's with arrest powers on and off and full carry on and off ... our state POLICE handle 911 calls.. and go to residence calls ranging from DV to noise complaint. You guys write tickets all day and ya want to call yaself cops ..
    Yeah i can see you are a complete idiot! You are not from NY. A salary of $45k in NY is equally to $8hr in florida with the 20,000 taxes and fees up the rear end. What the hell are you talking about? 99% not to say 100% of all you NY cops are all corrupt. Especially nypd. you all are a bunch of criminals with badges. You are right i will never visit your dump. NY is a dump!!! do a google or go to youtube and see a story on special edition about you criminals doing everything possible then get away from paying for tolls. No thanks i'll stick to being a florida trooper with my salary. No snow and no ghetto dump place to live. No loud mouths using the F bomb on every other word. Rather raise my kids in florida. Thanks for the heads up cause now every time i pull one of you thugs over, i'll make sure to give you all a florida paper souvenir.

Unregistered
    Kinda like how us REAL Florida LEOs feel about Troopers?

Unregistered
    Kinda like how us REAL Florida LEOs feel about Troopers?
    I cannot for the life of me figure out how so many of you say we are not real cops! Just because you don't hear about us making an arrest does not mean it does not happen. In my area, North Florida, we handle any and everything. We cover calls for the SO when we are needed, we handle everything on interstate highways and whatever we happen to roll up on. We can read a statute book just as well as everyone else. We handle all criminal mischief calls on state property as well as battery complaints. I have not the slightest idea how FHP operates South of us but dang, we cannot seem to get any love from you. I really do blame a lot on out rcc centers just for the massive delay for calls. We are more than happy to get in the mix with you but you would have to calls us for help. It's just like arrest, if we don't hear about it we cannot help you. As always though, I love you SO and PD guys. You save our bacon more than we can repay sometimes. We don't always feel the love, but if you ever need FHP we will be there for you. I wish we could all get along better but I know some Trooper with a complex will probably destroy out relationship by being jerk.

Unregistered

Real cops?

Let's be serious guy.. you guys are meter maid with guns. Plain and simple ..who go after speeders and other LEOs and COs in uniform to ticket ..for God sakes why would you guys ticket a Correction Sgt in uniform for a damn seat belt violation . Like I said up nOrth here. We got bigger things to worry about tHan. Tag another brother LEO/CO...
    So yes I'm upset I have family otj who are CO'S in Florida explain to me knowing I'm from ny how they get treated like scum by FHP..Yes I said it . COs are On the JOB. And for the guy that said he will tag one of us from NY . Two can play that game . Evntually One of you guys would love to see the BIG Apple .. and leave with an AAB return date .or a super smily nice ticket courtesy of NY .. or u can just simply pay the ticket online ..

Unregistered

really

I cannot for the life of me figure out how so many of you say we are not real cops! Just because you don't hear about us making an arrest does not mean it does not happen. In my area, North Florida, we handle any and everything. We cover calls for the SO when we are needed, we handle everything on interstate highways and whatever we happen to roll up on. We can read a statute book just as well as everyone else. We handle all criminal mischief calls on state property as well as battery complaints. I have not the slightest idea how FHP operates South of us but dang, we cannot seem to get any love from you. I really do blame a lot on out rcc centers just for the massive delay for calls. We are more than happy to get in the mix with you but you would have to calls us for help. It's just like arrest, if we don't hear about it we cannot help you. As always though, I love you SO and PD guys. You save our bacon more than we can repay sometimes. We don't always feel the love, but if you ever need FHP we will be there for you. I wish we could all get along better but I know some Trooper with a complex will probably destroy out relationship by being jerk.
    You guys can't respond fast enough to a crash but you guys have time to respond to 911 calls ..are u really a trooper

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast