Didio is a Snitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Didio is a Snitch

Deputy Paulette Ehlers was the main deputy on the stop, and had requested Quintana bring his K-9, Coup, to conduct an open-air sniff of the vehicle, after the driver, Frank Cucchiara Jr., had at first denied deputies the opportunity to search the vehicle.

However, by the time Quintana and another deputy arrived, Ehlers said the driver had agreed to the search.

As this was happening, the older Cucchiara arrived with his wife and began yelling at the deputies to cease their search. He was told several times to leave, which he eventually did.

Several minutes later, the traffic stop was completed and the younger Cucchiara was cited and released, according to Karlsen’s report.

As the three deputies stood talking, the elder Cucchiara returned, demanding Quintana’s badge number.

Quintana refused, according to the report, and told Cucchiara to leave. When he would not, Quintana handcuffed and arrested him.

Deputy James Didio, who was also there during the exchange, had to transport Cucchiara to the jail because Quintana could not due to the K-9 being in the backseat. According to the IA report, Didio could not figure out why the arrest had been made.

“Didio, in an attempt to figure out the charge, asked Ehlers if the charge could possibly be obstruction of justice,” Karlsen reported. “Ehlers’ reply was, ‘What did he obstruct, our conversation?’”

Obstruction might have been an acceptable charge, they said, if the traffic stop had still been under way. It was not.

Unregistered
    Pull the IA, the complaint originated in West when Didio went to complain about his partner to his supervisor. Then the defendant called into West to file an official IA. You got two for one in this one Didio!

Unregistered

Didio is a WINNER

Unregistered
    Didio is a complete joke! Nice Job James.. Take the criminals side over a fellow brother. You are a sad little man

Unregistered

Didio...

In reply to the above message:

PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS!

There was ZERO justification for the arrest. 0.

...and, no, I'm not Didio... or Ellers... or anyone... as I Am GOD... Yes, your actual leader. Though I allow you to indepently make your own choices, about 4.6 % of the world that I created long ago, makes bad decisions. Yet, in the end, I have the final say.

MIKE SCOTT? LOL... TO HELL, SORRY. LOL, NOT REALLY...

Unregistered

Didio

Didio is an idiot that will continue to be a sleazy car salesman after the election.

Unregistered
    This administration will be gone. Every last one of you

Unregistered

Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow a sheriff with hair
    He's getting media coverage now

Unregistered
    This administration will be gone. Every last one of you
    Your a very special kind of stupid aren't you?? Tell your wife I will be late tonight, bye bye loser

Unregistered
    Wow a sheriff with hair
    He's getting media coverage now
    WOW, he must be a shoe in then, not idiot. Someone should just go to HR and look and his file

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast