Funny, yet dumb story

Unregistered

Funny, yet dumb story

I was sitting in one of the greater eatery on the trial. In plain cloths, with a fellow I have to ride with from Marshalls. Sitting behind us. Were two uniform officers and a Sgt. Honestly I didn't know any of them, which made it better. I guess one was a rookie. He asked if this rumor was true. He said he heard that the military, had a special unit that has people in police departments around the country in case of a civil uprising, so they know the key personnel and whom may pose a problem. The poor Sgt. got the dumbest look I ever saw anyone ever have and couldn't stop laughing. Now this dude was serious. As we were leaving the fellow I was riding with, said let's bust their balls some. He walks over to the table. Looks down at this poor kid and said son, those types of questions could get you send to Leavenworth. Everyone see's his Marshall badge and just about crapped their pants. The poor officer. I didn't mean anything by it. Just a rumor. He's asked who told you this. The kid said I don't remember I heard it at roll call. Now were both are not trying to laugh. It was hard, not too. So, the Marshall pulls out his phone and takes a picture of this officer. Smiles at him and said we'll be in touch. Now the Sgt. was cool. He followed us out. I guess looking out for his people, which is rare and great these days. Asked what's going on. So, we got carried away and sorry nation security, can't say anything more about it. We saw the Sgt. again later on that night and asked him. Did the rookie have stroke? We were just busting your balls and if we offended you were sorry about this.
    He turned out to be pretty cool over the whole thing and said it wasn't so much the new guy having the stroke. You all almost made me shit my pants. I wasn't sure how to explain this one to the Lt.

Unregistered
    Your lucky it wasn't me come pinga because I would've shove that camera up your ass.

Unregistered
    What amazes me is that with you third grade writing skills you have the courage to post anything here. It's painfully obvious your education stopped after Miami High.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was sitting in one of the greater eatery on the trial. In plain cloths, with a fellow I have to ride with from Marshalls. Sitting behind us. Were two uniform officers and a Sgt. Honestly I didn't know any of them, which made it better. I guess one was a rookie. He asked if this rumor was true. He said he heard that the military, had a special unit that has people in police departments around the country in case of a civil uprising, so they know the key personnel and whom may pose a problem. The poor Sgt. got the dumbest look I ever saw anyone ever have and couldn't stop laughing. Now this dude was serious. As we were leaving the fellow I was riding with, said let's bust their balls some. He walks over to the table. Looks down at this poor kid and said son, those types of questions could get you send to Leavenworth. Everyone see's his Marshall badge and just about crapped their pants. The poor officer. I didn't mean anything by it. Just a rumor. He's asked who told you this. The kid said I don't remember I heard it at roll call. Now were both are not trying to laugh. It was hard, not too. So, the Marshall pulls out his phone and takes a picture of this officer. Smiles at him and said we'll be in touch. Now the Sgt. was cool. He followed us out. I guess looking out for his people, which is rare and great these days. Asked what's going on. So, we got carried away and sorry nation security, can't say anything more about it. We saw the Sgt. again later on that night and asked him. Did the rookie have stroke? We were just busting your balls and if we offended you were sorry about this.
    He turned out to be pretty cool over the whole thing and said it wasn't so much the new guy having the stroke. You all almost made me shit my pants. I wasn't sure how to explain this one to the Lt.
    To my knowledge you can't eat in state or federal court; so what trial where you at?
    Also, Why was someone from "Marshalls" security with you, where you chasing a shop lifter ?
    It is perfectly OK for others to think that you are stupid; however, its another thing to open your mouth and remove every doubt!

Javi blows Tomasito

Sleeping Lugo

Papo, Marshalls suxs....Ross is much better.