Who will be the next cuban chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Major Papo morales is your next chief he is the new do boy

Unregistered
    The new I A Major Jose Rodriguez, he has done nothing wrong and has not pissed off anyone. He is squeaky clean

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong Ron.... Laberdesque will be coming back once he cleans up Chicago.
    How can Ron be In Chicago? He lives near me and I see him more often then not. Beside if you look up C.P.D. his name isn't listed anywhere as an employee. Nor anywhere in the Mayor's staff. He's not employed by any police department in this country. State, Local or Federal. He got run out of this department! They didn't extend his drop as he claimed. When he hit his 30. He was thanked and shown the door. He's not coming back. Only to visit! Not as chief or anything else. The city NEVER hired a retiree back. Once he gone! Their may be one or two. In some staffing at city hall. Not in the police department. Ron, doesn't have the experience, training or education to be leading any police agency. If BS and lies, is all that's needed he would of received a real staff rank years ago. Instead to save face. I let so-n-so have it to be owed a favor. Yes, I say those paid out very well for him. I been here longer then 30 and I've known Ron his whole career. He even worked for me. Ron, is a ok guy, funny and sometimes fun to have around. Yet, he doesn't have a real backbone to lead an entire department. He play's both ends. Against the middle. To draw attention away for his own incompetence. Why, would someone who claims to be really rich. Leave this sewer and want to come back? My opinion. This place was his whole life and identity. Without it, he's just another piss ant. Not wanting to be forgotten. Were all replaceable here. Were only as good as yesterday. Sure we all think were the Eastwood of MPD. That they can't get along without ME! Yet they always have.

Unregistered
    How can Ron be In Chicago? He lives near me and I see him more often then not. Beside if you look up C.P.D. his name isn't listed anywhere as an employee. Nor anywhere in the Mayor's staff. He's not employed by any police department in this country. State, Local or Federal. He got run out of this department! They didn't extend his drop as he claimed. When he hit his 30. He was thanked and shown the door. He's not coming back. Only to visit! Not as chief or anything else. The city NEVER hired a retiree back. Once he gone! Their may be one or two. In some staffing at city hall. Not in the police department. Ron, doesn't have the experience, training or education to be leading any police agency. If BS and lies, is all that's needed he would of received a real staff rank years ago. Instead to save face. I let so-n-so have it to be owed a favor. Yes, I say those paid out very well for him. I been here longer then 30 and I've known Ron his whole career. He even worked for me. Ron, is a ok guy, funny and sometimes fun to have around. Yet, he doesn't have a real backbone to lead an entire department. He play's both ends. Against the middle. To draw attention away for his own incompetence. Why, would someone who claims to be really rich. Leave this sewer and want to come back? My opinion. This place was his whole life and identity. Without it, he's just another piss ant. Not wanting to be forgotten. Were all replaceable here. Were only as good as yesterday. Sure we all think were the Eastwood of MPD. That they can't get along without ME! Yet they always have.
    Crime down 44% in the ten days since I took over and the Cubs are in the World Series. I am Clint and I am a winner. The City will beg me to come back. I got answers to all of crimes questions!

Unregistered
    Crime down 44% in the ten days since I took over and the Cubs are in the World Series. I am Clint and I am a winner. The City will beg me to come back. I got answers to all of crimes questions!
    Took over what? What position, rank? Leave us your correct title. You think you are at CPD. You know what's funny. In a department our size. We have several. That were born out of Florida. In states up North. I'm one of them, so are several under my command. Most have family working many departments up North. Yes, one here is from Chicago, where his family. Has been in that department for years too. A couple in ranking positions. That would know if you were really their. They were asked and a photo was faxed too. Your not there, if so. You would of been at the many staff meeting taking place since you claimed you were there. NADA! Your not on the Mayor's staff. Like you once stated. Your not out in any of the many districts they have. Nor in any special units. A current city directory of all employees of C.P.D. staff, officers and civilians was checked. Your name is listed on none of those. Even those they contract too. No Ron Laberdesque! Cut the B.S. who you still trying to impress? Your gone. With no say in the matter. Give it up. You think city hall. Now really cares? If it was like you been claiming and all the upper ranks your yours for the taking at anytime. Yet, you got passed over again and again. You were the first to go on here about our current D/C. When he was one of the finalist in another agency. You nearly burning out a computer. Talking trash about him on their site. You can't deny it. I and several other sat and watch you play these child games. Cause you felt like you were wronged in getting passed over for rank. Like you claimed you were a LOCK in for the central Major. You made this claim many times. Yet when Framer got it. Oh I let her have it to be owed a favor. YOU WERE NEVER A FINALIST AT ANY POLICE DEPARTMENT. YOU CLAIMED TO HAVE APPLIED TO. You know a list is kept of those that apply for chief's positions. Even those passed over on the first CUT! Your name was on none of them. You claimed you were the man for Ft. Meyers P.D. The top pick! Yet you never applied? So how could you after being offered this rank and the finalist. Say I gave it to someone else to be owed a favor? Another thing Ronald. When did you have a chance to go thru a academy. Even a comparative compliance one? Our academy is only for the state of Florida! Not Ill. or any other state in this country. You would have to take and pass their law part, firearms and driving, first aid and learn their radio codes. Your in your late 50's douche they don't hire like we did in the 80's for bodies to fill slot. Eve if you got an appointment you must first pass the before mention tests. You couldn't have you just left here. Stating you were already hired. On your way out the door! Damn girl-scout give it a rest. Maybe answer a few questions truthfully that's been out to you.

Unregistered
    Next Chief will be Dennis Jackson October 2017.......
    Dennis " Lexus " "22" Jackson you mean ?
    That ignorant piece of shit car thief, that affrmitive action center piece ? Surely you jest ? That asshole, should never have become a cop, he,s not only really stupid, but as corrupt as they come. But seeing how this is Miami, you never know ? Maybe he,ll bring back that Islamic scum bag Najiy, to really ****/ screw/ things up ? Yea, I'm really proud of being a Miami cop ??? NOT !!!!

Unregistered
    This place needs an outside chief

Unregistered
    Laberdesque will be coming back in 2018 as soon as he cleans up Chicago and gives the Cubs their first championship since 1908.

Unregistered
    Dennis " Lexus " "22" Jackson you mean ?
    That ignorant piece of shit car thief, that affrmitive action center piece ? Surely you jest ? That asshole, should never have become a cop, he,s not only really stupid, but as corrupt as they come. But seeing how this is Miami, you never know ? Maybe he,ll bring back that Islamic scum bag Najiy, to really ****/ screw/ things up ? Yea, I'm really proud of being a Miami cop ??? NOT !!!!
    Hey Miami High grad... the word for "you are" is "you're " not " your" you stupid illiterate phuque.

Unregistered

"In a life and death struggle, we cannot afford to leave our lives in the hands of failures. The staff at MPD."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast