Who will be the next cuban chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Laberdesque will be coming back in 2018 as soon as he cleans up Chicago and gives the Cubs their first championship since 1908.
    Hate to burst your bubble Ronald. Your not nothing in Chicago! The police superintendent (chief) is Garry McCarthy! Even as we write this. So how are you the chief? When their (chief) is called police superintendent? Has been that ways since before you were born. Do a little research before you open your mouth and insert your azz again. Your not coming back here! Not now, tomorrow or ever. Get over yourself gee. If you wanted a chance at the chief ranks you should of stayed on. In some capacity within the city or department. It might have been more believable. If your drop was really extended and you stayed to 2017. Yet, we all know it wasn't! Besides didn't you make a claim. You *****ed slapped everyone at your last comstat meeting? Yes, I say great way to leave and think your coming back. See I know a little more. Ronald. Gentry, was being considered for a top rank and you couldn't have that. So, you did your little back *****e-n and helped get him demoted. Cause you considered him a threat. You've already been replaced Just as we all are, sooner or later.
    I was meaning to ask you before you left. How's that book deal going? The tell all you claim to have written and a possible movie deal? I heard Betty White was going to play you in the movie. Yet that's not going to happen now. Go enjoy your forced retirement. Oh, how are you dealing Mr. Chief with the vice lords in Chicago or the Latin kings, devil disciples and those different outlaw bike clubs that are always at war? Things you never experience's here in Miami?

Unregistered
    EDDIE JOHNSON NAMED NEW CHICAGO POLICE SUPERINTENDENT and so far he is failing dismally. That is why LUBE is there to seize command and turn that ship around!

http://abc7chicago.com/news/eddie-jo...ndent/1288957/

Unregistered
    EDDIE JOHNSON NAMED NEW CHICAGO POLICE SUPERINTENDENT and so far he is failing dismally. That is why LUBE is there to seize command and turn that ship around!

http://abc7chicago.com/news/eddie-jo...ndent/1288957/
    Lab dropped crime 44% in the first 10 days as chicago's chief and he got the Cubs into the World Series.

Unregistered
    Ron's not in Chicago! We live near each other. I see him way too much for him to be doing anything with CPD.

Unregistered
    Dennis " Lexus " "22" Jackson you mean ?
    That ignorant piece of shit car thief, that affrmitive action center piece ? Surely you jest ? That asshole, should never have become a cop, he,s not only really stupid, but as corrupt as they come. But seeing how this is Miami, you never know ? Maybe he,ll bring back that Islamic scum bag Najiy, to really ****/ screw/ things up ? Yea, I'm really proud of being a Miami cop ??? NOT !!!!
    Hard to believe that idiot is still with us after, his " infamous Lexus "22" caper, only in Miami, where the negro and Cuban mafia, competes for power . How sickening 🖕🏿

Unregistered
    As much as the Lube looked for glory. Off the work of others. I still never saw his named listed anywhere in the CPD as a CPD employee? Nor never nothing in the papers or the news? Hell I even when as far to check the new updated list of staff and those within the Mayor's office and still no Lube. We all know he isn't doing this for free. So what gives Ronald? Why can't you just come to term. You weren't good enough to get you drop extended or a real rank here. Peace out brother and chill and TRY to live a normal retirement. Captain Light-year, your not! 2018? Is the year your to come back a chief here? Nada. My drop ends in 2018. Yet, I haven't heard anyone at city hall, staff or anywhere within the city that makes decisions. Your name ever mentioned. Why is that? Out of sight, out of mind and you child are out of your mind. You should bottle your crazy and B.S. You'll make millions! All this name dropping you done before you left. All the favors you were owed? What all became of these? Nothing. Why on earth, if you retired (forced) would ever want to come back to this place? Their are so many better department, large and small out there that put this place to shame. Not knocking many of the people we have here. We have some very good one. Yet, few on staff and non at city hall. As thru-out history at this place. Many that do an outstanding job. People you can really count on. Well never get the chance to advance. Cause of the color of their skin, who they remain loyal to and friends with. You knocked patrol and a few other unit as you left. How did you refer to patrol. A bunch of mindless, idiots that will do what you tell them too. Without question. Their only use is to fill a space and quota's. So I can advance. Their your little *****es. What happen to you? Ego, got in the way of common sense? Now, one last question. One day you claimed to be in Chicago, was there all week. Yet, I saw you ever day you claimed to have been out of state. We live near each other remember.

Unregistered
    Na, the next chief will be black! So, the city can get with the times. True he may last only one term a years. To appease the DOJ and the black communities around the country. Then it's back to business as usual.

Unregistered
    Major Rodriguez is the dark horse, he knows how to play behind the scene. We were all coaught off guard when Luis made deputy. Watch this guy make it all the way

Unregistered
    Lab dropped crime 44% in the first 10 days as chicago's chief and he got the Cubs into the World Series.
    Ronald! Help a brother out here. I'm confused. You been posting several times your the chief of Chicago. Yet, a link was given showing another being named? You going to sue the newspaper to retract that story? I mean it must be wrong. Right?
    You wouldn't come on here and lie to everyone again, would you? You must feel like an azz. Calling yourself something and BAMB again it's a lie. Like you posting and telling others you retired as Deputy Chief. I can honestly see now. Why you were, never able to raise above the PSA rank of commander. So much to look forward too. 2018, your telling everyone. Who would listen your coming back as the man. The top dog! Chief. Ouch! That's going to hurt. AGAIN, when it doesn't happen. Why all the lies? Who you still trying to impress here. Your gone, many are not. So live with it. Yet, I'm like you, can't seem to help myself. Calling you an azz. Over all the lies you told in the pass 30 years. All the officers you screwed over in those same 30 years. We lived with the department and city revolving around YOU. Now you want us to believe the entire law enforcement community in this nation. Revolves around you too. Yet, your drop wasn't extended? Another oversight.
    It must be hard facing the real you. Can't let go. Ron, it's ok we all leave one day, some walk out like a real man or woman. Other's like (you) get walked out, shown the door. It's ok. Really we'll let you be our real American hero. ONLY! and I really mean this. GET HELP! Theirs lots of good mental heath medication. Do us proud. I'm sure one of your little do boy's here will tell me to follow my own advice and get on some to. Ok. I'll admit I do take alprazolam and doxepin. I'm not ashamed to admit it. Hey, how about for Halloween. You become the real you!! Not this douche bag liar, you've became. It's only for 1 day. I'm sure you can do us all proud and handle it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123