Pio

Thread: Pio

Unregistered

Thumbs up Pio

What, she couldn't find BIGGER earrings?
    Completely unprofessional appearance

http://www.local10.com/news/crime/1-...ort-lauderdale

Unregistered
    Didn't look to be any larger than he White newscasters. 0.13 seconds. Check it out. Fashion police

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn't look to be any larger than he White newscasters. 0.13 seconds. Check it out. Fashion police
    Difference is SHE is a BSO employee not a newscaster and is in a BSO t shirt representing our agency. Unprofessional and against policy but Im sure her fingernails are probably glittered and 3 inches long too. Another ignorant unprofessional for the public to see. We as an agency are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Unregistered
    First off. The 3 inch nails thing went out in the early 90's. and why would it be against policy to wear earrings? Because you don't approve of them? Dude grow up. This is NOT your agency and scraping the bottom of the barrel? I guess it's ok for all of these white deputies to have full arm sleeve tattoos and the one dude with tattoos on his neck. But that's just fine because he's white im sure. If you had it your way there would be two policies. I can only be thankful idiots like you are not in charge of anything other than what days your wife lets you water the grass.

Bso mess

Pio poop

There is no issue about her being black but those African battle shield earrings and I didn't see nails but if she did I would say absolutely not. However I will defend her for a second and say there are too many white deputies with tattoos that are not acceptable and they should be compelled to cover them up whether they are deamed offensive or not. No deputy that looks like a half criminal is going to give me advise on how to handle my out of control family!!!

Unregistered
    the trouble is, we in broward as leo's are not dealing with the hoi polloi of society,

what was once a nice place is now a hi density cess pool, and with a liberal sheriff in office

what would you expect whether black or white, both sides live in glass' house's as far as tattoo's

and gold teeth etc. it goes with the territory , as the locals born and raised in broward are to be expected.

everything has been watered down, hiring standard are almost like burger king.

yes, it's that bad.

Unregistered
    First off. The 3 inch nails thing went out in the early 90's. and why would it be against policy to wear earrings? Because you don't approve of them? Dude grow up. This is NOT your agency and scraping the bottom of the barrel? I guess it's ok for all of these white deputies to have full arm sleeve tattoos and the one dude with tattoos on his neck. But that's just fine because he's white im sure. If you had it your way there would be two policies. I can only be thankful idiots like you are not in charge of anything other than what days your wife lets you water the grass.
    Read your policy on earrings, sweetie. YES. Those gaudy, cheap, swing in the wind earrings ARE against policy. I see you immediately turned this to race. Typical!! When in the wrong Rzesort to whoa is me. Its a race thing! Again. You didnt pick cotton so give up on the whining about it being a black thing. You, my friend, are the reason for the racial divide. You thrive on it

Unregistered
    bso only enforces policy when it suit's them.....
    everything about bso is ' rigged ' and not for the betterment of the employee's or the taxpayers.
    the jail house cell phone is a prime example,claiming off duty detail money when yr actually working,
    it's a on going scam and only stops when they need a sacrificial lamb.
    the insanity never stop's ' bozo's circus is on the air ' since 1915

Unregistered
    bso only enforces policy when it suit's them.....
    everything about bso is ' rigged ' and not for the betterment of the employee's or the taxpayers.
    the jail house cell phone is a prime example,claiming off duty detail money when yr actually working,
    it's a on going scam and only stops when they need a sacrificial lamb.
    the insanity never stop's ' bozo's circus is on the air ' since 1915
    Please stop the nonsense! We have the best Sheriff ever who put G-d first and have the most amazing team.

TRB