G. I hope being friends with the devil was worth it
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

G. I hope being friends with the devil was worth it

G , I hope it was worth it. What you have become.

Unregistered
    Why don't you ask what this place has become?

Unregistered
    Because of people like G

Unregistered
    Becareful they might do a story on you next. Funny how they call someone who exposes the truth the Devil. My guess is that you must be corrupt as well or incompetent. Take your pick!

Unregistered
    The problem is throwing rocks in glass houses. The corruption is wrong but do as I say not as I do is different.

Unregistered
    Llanes to retire immediately

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Llanes to retire immediately
    Yes, great answer. They will only replace him with someone that they can control anyway. Honestly, I've been here a while. In that time we had very few chief's that had a clue to what was going on or was a stand of guy. Best chief I remember was ****son, yes that was many year ago. The great white hope we have for a few years, wasn't so bad. If you let him get drunk, he left you alone. At least he did do a lot for the rank-n-file. Being the smart azz I'm. I think they should pull a patrol officer out as one I'm surprised we don't have a safety director yet. That appears the way most places are going. Then again it would be a city hall yes man. Best advice I was ever given. Doesn't matter who's at the top s-hit will always roll downhill anyway. Just cover your azz, cause no-one else will. We all would like to have a good working environment, with a staff, like we had in the late 80's early 90's. Yet, them days of policing are gone forever. Don't sweat the small stuff. Were not going to see and change or improvement anytime soon.

Unregistered
    In MPD it does matter who's on top so they can bring up thier family and friends. Llanes was betrayed by his Ex Assistant. he just doesn't know it yet

The Future administration replacing Llanes has been set up and in place already. If you don't see it buy some glasses

Unregistered
    What a way to retire and be remembered. G

Unregistered
    G how much will you get paid for your next wife. How many wives have you had. How coincidental that they are all for south america. Crespo did you copy that. Story there hint hint.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast