a real pledge

Thread: a real pledge

Unregistered

a real pledge

I pledge allegiance to the badge of the Henry County Sherriffs office, and to the administration, for which it stands, one agency under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Bring back loyalty oaths that mean something. that means keeping people whose oaths are kept.

Its a free country, go work somewhere else. Get on board with the vision or leave. Simple as that.

Unregistered
    You're crazy Steve. Please seek professional help.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're crazy Steve. Please seek professional help.
    Im not Steve. Goddamn you idiots. Your the the who is crazy to think he doesnt have loyal friends

Unregistered
    Im not Steve. Goddamn you idiots. Your the the who is crazy to think he doesnt have loyal friends
    And you just threw your entire BS oathkeeping statement out the door by blasphemous action against God.

If you are in law enforcement, quit, as you are just as much of a disgrace as Steve /Michelle.

All of you disgusting pigs (no pun) need to ride off into the sunset or better yet a cliff. Being a resident and an LEO myself you make me sick and wouldn't want you to protect anything

Unregistered
    Steve, please stop. You're just embarrassing yourself.

Unregistered
    And you just threw your entire BS oathkeeping statement out the door by blasphemous action against God.

If you are in law enforcement, quit, as you are just as much of a disgrace as Steve /Michelle.

All of you disgusting pigs (no pun) need to ride off into the sunset or better yet a cliff. Being a resident and an LEO myself you make me sick and wouldn't want you to protect anything
    "Being a resident and LEO myself you make me sick.." Im certain you are "LEO". Add irrelevant to "resident"
    and "LEO" (wishful thinking). Pray in one hand and shit in another, see which one fills up first. Steve is not a disgrace, you are, you judgmental fundamentalist hypocrite. Ever "look at another woman with lust?" Which eye did you cast out? Ill look for a pirate at Winn Dixie. Sadducee.

Unregistered
    Certainly not an LEO who works for you. I work outside the county. I work with a larger, more experienced, and way more professional group. And make more than you and Kevin do.

Quit assuming that everything revolves around you loser.

Our agency head only has one gender set of clothes and shoes.

Huge! Freak!

Unregistered

"I make more money" sure you do...no one cares about your pay or opinion

Certainly not an LEO who works for you. I work outside the county. I work with a larger, more experienced, and way more professional group. And make more than you and Kevin do.

Quit assuming that everything revolves around you loser.

Our agency head only has one gender set of clothes and shoes.

Huge! Freak!
    You pray your way, Ill pray mine. "Revolves around you loser"? "I make more money than Steve and Kevin"

Im certain you really are "an LEO" You must be someone important in the mirror, of course

Have some Prestone on ice and relax for the last time. I can imagine the tool you are wherever you claim to work.

Our sheriff whose department is heaven
    Hallowed be his name
    His third term come
    His will be done
    In Labelle as it is in Clewsiton

Amen.

Unregistered
    Fixation on Antifreeze in all these posts. Steve Whidden. RACE CAR DRIVER.

ALSO your position is showing. Tge Sheriff is NOT A DAMN DEPARTMENT OF THE COUNTY. IDIOT.

IT IS AN OFFICE. INDEPENDENT, ONLY ANSWERS TO THE PEOPLE AND GOVERNOR

GET IT RIGHT.

amazing how many elevated positions holding people cannot spell Sheriff, Chief, ir know that it is a Constitutional Office.

Yuk yuk we are LaBellians