Sheriff the Real Clown Face
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff the Real Clown Face

Sheriff Clown Face now wants us to become fukking street doctors by carrying a heroin (opiate) antidote and administering to these AIDS infested idiots on the street. If Sheriff Clown Face thinks I'm going to expose myself to fluid contact with these crack heads he better get his head out of Melissa Metcalfes Lillypad and take a deep breath.
    Read this Scum-Sentinel article.

http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#secti.../p2p-91752704/

Unregistered

Thank you Sheriff!

Once again our Sheriff saving lives! This county is so blessed to have Scott Israel as our Sheriff that put G-d first and have a team of Godly servants. BSO is not a law enforcement agency anymore thanks to our amazing Sheriff.

HRC

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Clown Face now wants us to become fukking street doctors by carrying a heroin (opiate) antidote and administering to these AIDS infested idiots on the street. If Sheriff Clown Face thinks I'm going to expose myself to fluid contact with these crack heads he better get his head out of Melissa Metcalfes Lillypad and take a deep breath.
    Read this Scum-Sentinel article.

http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#secti.../p2p-91752704/
    That's funny. These aren't crackheads. These people are your buddies from the trailer park. Heroin is not a prevalent issue in the hood. It's just good to hear that you deputies deny service to white people also. I guess true colors shine through that green of the uniform

Unregistered
    That's funny. These aren't crackheads. These people are your buddies from the trailer park. Heroin is not a prevalent issue in the hood. It's just good to hear that you deputies deny service to white people also. I guess true colors shine through that green of the uniform
    They have to do it. If you get HIV there's medications for it!

Unregistered
    Awesome! I already feel better about it lol, hey honey if I get HIV they'll just give me a bunch of pills and I may get better don't worry

Unregistered
    All those rednecks in Broward lol, anyway feel better now that you talked about racial issues?

Unregistered
    If you get a bullet in the head there is neurosurgery right? I can't wait to help all those junkies and take all those pills! Does it taste more like skittles or m&m's?

Unregistered
    Awesome! I already feel better about it lol, hey honey if I get HIV they'll just give me a bunch of pills and I may get better don't worry
    Wrong buddy. Only 2 pills a day actually. In you don't want saves lives leave the agency.

Unregistered
    Wrong buddy. Only 2 pills a day actually. In you don't want saves lives leave the agency.
    What about those idiots don't do heroin to begin with? only 2 pills lol, there are things that can mess you up in one single pill, only 2 pills a day go ahead eat your skittles then!

Unregistered
    What about those idiots don't do heroin to begin with? only 2 pills lol, there are things that can mess you up in one single pill, only 2 pills a day go ahead eat your skittles then!
    You are pathetic. We are talking about saving lives! People get HIV everyday now it's not a big thing.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast