Sheriff the Real Clown Face - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I support our Sheriff 100%

Unregistered
    Florida law requires medication to be administered under a Doctors licence. Our Paramedics operate under our medical directors license. Im sure he will sign off on having cops who had 20 hours of first aid training in the police academy to administor meds under his license.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I support our Sheriff 100%
    Now go text the sheriff and tell him what a good boy you are!!!

Unregistered
    Sheriff Clown Face now wants us to become fukking street doctors by carrying a heroin (opiate) antidote and administering to these AIDS infested idiots on the street. If Sheriff Clown Face thinks I'm going to expose myself to fluid contact with these crack heads he better get his head out of Melissa Metcalfes Lillypad and take a deep breath.
    Read this Scum-Sentinel article.

http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#secti.../p2p-91752704/
    This is the dumbest idea I've heard in a long time!! We are NOT in the medical field and have no reason to be there. I will NEVER issue medication to someone on the street. We are getting further away from being police officers with that tourniquet and now this dumb medication idea!!

Unregistered
    Sheriff Clown Face now wants us to become fukking street doctors by carrying a heroin (opiate) antidote and administering to these AIDS infested idiots on the street. If Sheriff Clown Face thinks I'm going to expose myself to fluid contact with these crack heads he better get his head out of Melissa Metcalfes Lillypad and take a deep breath.
    Read this Scum-Sentinel article.

http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#secti.../p2p-91752704/
    PBSO and others are already carrying Narcan. National Sheriff's Association pushing everyone to do it, even offering grants to get started. Google it.

Unregistered
    Sheriff, just call it SEAL Team 6 Toughest Baddass in the World spray. The titty baby Me generation will be pissing themselves to carry it

Unregistered
    I cannot find anything about PBSO, but I found Orange County Sheriff, Delray PD, Boynton PD, and others around the country now carrying it.

https://www.drugrehab.com/2016/08/16...with-naloxone/

DEA also issued a warning about the risk of us getting any exposure to carfentonil, and even small exposure when bagging evidence can cause us to OD, but this stuff can save our lives: https://www.dea.gov/divisions/hq/2016/hq092216.shtml

Unregistered
    Do your job. Save lives. Obey the Sheriff and you will be fine. If you get HIV is want meant to be.

Unregistered
    Do your job. Save lives. Obey the Sheriff and you will be fine. If you get HIV is want meant to be.
    HIV is no longer a deadly virus for the most part. The meds are good these days. I support our Sheriff who put G-d first in helping our community. Please re elect out spiritual Sheriff ❤️

Unregistered
    You are pathetic. We are talking about saving lives! People get HIV everyday now it's not a big thing.
    HIV is "not a big thing" now that's hilarious, hey honey I have HIV no big deal, I am taking some prilosec OTC it should be gone in a few hours how was your day babe? Enjoy your HIV then Deputy, have fun, do you also jump like a fool between the loaded gun and the head of the person about to commit suicide? They do heroin, I don't, it is really as simple as that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast