Station 16A / 16B

Unregistered

Lightbulb Station 16A / 16B

How are these two stations?

Unregistered
    that depend on who you sergeant is we got some bad ones and we got one who needs to get Baker Acted in another region

Unregistered
    Now we have micro managers who will be up your but 24/7. Only 1 sgt is not like this but is new so still on probation so... the rest are always doing what the uppers want. What the area commander wants will change day to day depending on mood. On night shift and weekends you get lucky to only deal with a corporal and a sergeant when you are short staffed but on day shift you will have a captain, lt, sgt, and corporal all questioning and picking apart what you do. Some even feel you are not smart enough to do your job and want to know what you are doing every second of your day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    that depend on who you sergeant is we got some bad ones and we got one who needs to get Baker Acted in another region
    There's usually one weak link in each region but that one over on 75 should be in a straight jacket

Unregistered
    Oh please that one on 95 is way worse.

Captain Nash
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh please that one on 95 is way worse.
    Nah, my Delky wins by a long shot.

Road Guard 99
    They sure can't keep no folks on that shift. Don't nobody want to get cussed out and deal with that unstable mans outbursts. I can't believe nobody gone to the OIG or a few haven't got together with an attorney yet for hostile work environment. It was one thing when he was just the angry officer but you can't be like that if you supervise. They talk to him and he changes for a little while but a tiger don't change its stripes. Probably because it's always new guys on probation he's been able to avoid trouble. It will happen one day though. If they told me I was being sent to that shift I would turn in my letter.