134 Recruit Class - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'd rather put myself through the LE academy if I wanted to work for a PD or SO, can't these folks manage their finances? I just don't get it, the self sponsored academy costs around 4k and takes 5 months and you can start applying with many SO and PD before even finishing the program, you go through 6 months of FHP academy then you have to work and live a couple of years as a Trooper in an area that you may hate, if you dislike anything traffic related good luck those years at FHP are going to feel endless, and then you can be an Officer or Deputy, it just doesnt make any sense to me, you have financial aid and grants for the LE academy, you can work part time, I am pretty sure you can use your GI bill, so why joining an agency when you are already thinking about leaving even before you signed the contract. I am not a recruiter for my agency but if I were one I can tell you that I wouldn't be too excited about applicants who took the free ride at the FHP academy, served a year or two and then somehow realized that they hated the Highway Patrol and wanted to be a Deputy or Police Officer.
    You are just a Millenial who think people actually give a $hit about your opinion!

Unregistered
    I have a strong feeling that no matter where you end up, you will find a way to complain. Please hurry up and leave. We don't want you anyway!
    WSM, a whining snivelling malcontent

Unregistered
    You can't beat or put a price on the prestige of FHP. It's far more respected than any city or county agency in the state. This can be seen by the amount of respect and awe shown by citizens when a Trooper rolls up x97. On many occasions throughout the state, officers and deputies have been dealing with riots while troopers drove by en route to their 208's. The mere sight of an FHP black & tan has caused these scofflaws to drop their bricks & pipes, cease their riotous activities and return to lawful conduct. True story. Who cares how much moolah is in your bank account when you have all of FHP'S prestige riding x12 with you! #fhp4life

Unregistered
    You can't beat or put a price on the prestige of FHP. It's far more respected than any city or county agency in the state. This can be seen by the amount of respect and awe shown by citizens when a Trooper rolls up x97. On many occasions throughout the state, officers and deputies have been dealing with riots while troopers drove by en route to their 208's. The mere sight of an FHP black & tan has caused these scofflaws to drop their bricks & pipes, cease their riotous activities and return to lawful conduct. True story. Who cares how much moolah is in your bank account when you have all of FHP'S prestige riding x12 with you! #fhp4life
    Hahahaha.
    So what you are saying is there is an active riot occurring and 1 single trooper rolls up and they run away and hide???? Ya and criminals, rioters, and the rest of the state care about prestige. Quit frankly the average citizen doesn't see or know a difference between the LEO agencies.

I hope that your above statement was sarcastic.

Unregistered
    Hahahaha.
    So what you are saying is there is an active riot occurring and 1 single trooper rolls up and they run away and hide???? Ya and criminals, rioters, and the rest of the state care about prestige. Quit frankly the average citizen doesn't see or know a difference between the LEO agencies.

I hope that your above statement was sarcastic.
    It clearly was.

Unregistered
    You are just a Millenial who think people actually give a $hit about your opinion!
    Well, people might not give a $hit about my opinion, I can get over it, but taking even just a couple of minutes of your own time to write such a comment makes me think that you must be one very interesting individual. Good luck with your life genius.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12