Private life doesnt matter - everyone has one.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Private life doesnt matter - everyone has one.

Seriously, is any of this crap relevant and meaningful? Even 'if' someone had interests or just whatever you want to call it - wearing womens clothes makeup, whatever. WHO.CARES. Ever have your girlfriend or wife wear a Britney Spears outfit? Or have your man wear a costume? Or, so what if for the sake of approval of society one chooses to keep private homosexual activity. Does that make someone bad, or does it make society bad for being judgmental about?

How many of your childrens teachers might 'be that way'? Or doctor? Or firefighter who saves you?

It doesnt matter. Do you ask 'are you homosexual/lesbian/crossdresser' when you dial 911? No.

So what?

Unregistered
    I do not have a problem with Steve being gay. It's not even that big of a secret. I could care less about how he likes wearing womens clothes.

MY problem is him lying, embarrassing the agency by interfering with our calls, interfering with our arrests and playing favorites, which is all work related.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do not have a problem with Steve being gay. It's not even that big of a secret. I could care less about how he likes wearing womens clothes.

MY problem is him lying, embarrassing the agency by interfering with our calls, interfering with our arrests and playing favorites, which is all work related.
    Very, very correct and fair. The way it should be. If someone, anyone, chooses to indulge in Homosexuality, Crossdressing, BDSM Bondage with Leather or group activites of a very personal nature - as long as its not during work or it becomes a special group that actually discriminates against those who do not - then thats a problem.

Also, as long as its 'safe'. Always play safe. then its cool.

Unregistered
    Very, very correct and fair. The way it should be. If someone, anyone, chooses to indulge in Homosexuality, Crossdressing, BDSM Bondage with Leather or group activites of a very personal nature - as long as its not during work or it becomes a special group that actually discriminates against those who do not - then thats a problem.

Also, as long as its 'safe'. Always play safe. then its cool.
    Um............. BULLSHIT!

HOW'S THAT WORK FOR YALL?

Unregistered
    Copy that! Bullh#t?

Question for those who are public and then private,

Do you have full power as a Deputy Sheriff when not working? Arrest? Weapons? Etc?

Yes or No

Unregistered
    Copy that! Bullh#t?

Question for those who are public and then private,

Do you have full power as a Deputy Sheriff when not working? Arrest? Weapons? Etc?

Yes or No
    Question for the those who are annoying,

Do you have a full expectation of privacy in your own home? Have a firearm? A Bible? Etc?

Yes or No

Unregistered
    Question for the those who are annoying,

Do you have a full expectation of privacy in your own home? Have a firearm? A Bible? Etc?

Yes or No
    Hey Steve or Michelle, whom ever is answering at the moment, you wanna play bible games. What does the bible say about a man laying with another man as he does with a woman?

I know you know the answer. It's the inner battle you struggle with daily

Unregistered
    Hey Steve or Michelle, whom ever is answering at the moment, you wanna play bible games. What does the bible say about a man laying with another man as he does with a woman?

I know you know the answer. It's the inner battle you struggle with daily
    Hey idiot, Steve has better things to do - you all think no one believe in him or his administration - wrong. Save your judgmental moral statements. What does the bible say about casting the first stone? What do you do in your private time? So what if he does, prove it, show pictures, got any? This crap doesnt matter - hes done a really better job than any other administrations. I swear, you traitors make me sick.

Unregistered
    Hey idiot, Steve has better things to do - you all think no one believe in him or his administration - wrong. Save your judgmental moral statements. What does the bible say about casting the first stone? What do you do in your private time? So what if he does, prove it, show pictures, got any? This crap doesnt matter - hes done a really better job than any other administrations. I swear, you traitors make me sick.
    Whelp, been holding some of those exact pics you are referring to matter of factly. Was hoping the panties pictures would suffice but I suppose some vintage Azteca Store Cantina Weekend nights, on Cowboy Way ought to fill the bill.

21 dollar girls and Steve, some traffic stopped going back to the east coast after closing, and audio, still pictures of conduct unbecoming any Law Officer, no less the Sheriff. Dipping his wick, or getting it lollipop style.

Will have to find another free hosting site like before.

You are going to learn never challenge someone unless you have never done anything alleged. Not in this day of technology, covert cameras etc.

These 21 dollar girls are smart girls who go to college and use funds from weekends to pay for it. Also are equipped to protect themselves in case of situations such as this.

Unregistered

Yes!

Whelp, been holding some of those exact pics you are referring to matter of factly. Was hoping the panties pictures would suffice but I suppose some vintage Azteca Store Cantina Weekend nights, on Cowboy Way ought to fill the bill.

21 dollar girls and Steve, some traffic stopped going back to the east coast after closing, and audio, still pictures of conduct unbecoming any Law Officer, no less the Sheriff. Dipping his wick, or getting it lollipop style.

Will have to find another free hosting site like before.

You are going to learn never challenge someone unless you have never done anything alleged. Not in this day of technology, covert cameras etc.

These 21 dollar girls are smart girls who go to college and use funds from weekends to pay for it. Also are equipped to protect themselves in case of situations such as this.
    I dont know who you are but i love you. Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast