McLynas Sues Bob Today

Unregistered

Unregistered

Good for you, Bob has been hiding the balls for years

About time someone has the nuts to go after Bob. If those allegations in your paperwork are really true what a POS we are working for. I knew it was bad, but really, Bob you screwed with some guy trying to get paperwork from you. Based on what they are charging you for records I think I'm going to ask to be demoted to the records department, that is some serious cash flowing through there. Bob, what did you do with all the money, hmmmm house on the golf course.

Unregistered
    I know for a fact that we were told not to give him the records he was asking for and to do whatever we had to to see he didn't get them. This came from the top. We were told to transfer all of McLynas' requests to a specific supervisor because he was entitled to them and we would have given them to him like the law said we were supposed to. I didn't like when we were doing it and I still don't like it now. I am out of that place now so they can't touch me. And when his lawyer gets in touch with me for a deposition, I am telling them everything and naming names.

Unregistered
    Ewwwww so scary

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know for a fact that we were told not to give him the records he was asking for and to do whatever we had to to see he didn't get them. This came from the top. We were told to transfer all of McLynas' requests to a specific supervisor because he was entitled to them and we would have given them to him like the law said we were supposed to. I didn't like when we were doing it and I still don't like it now. I am out of that place now so they can't touch me. And when his lawyer gets in touch with me for a deposition, I am telling them everything and naming names.
    James, you're nuts.

Unregistered
    James, you're nuts.
    It's funny the guy who posted this, James, is the only one who replied to the original. James you don't have a chance.

Unregistered
    It's funny the guy who posted this, James, is the only one who replied to the original. James you don't have a chance.
    James you sued PCSO, not the sheriff. But those are nice injunctions against you. And apparently you settled the eviction case against you too. Public records available online, fact. Nut bag.