How is it like working for BSO?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

How is it like working for BSO?

I'm thinking about applying to BSO, would anyone recommend BSO for someone with no prior law enforcement experience or should I just find another department?

Unregistered
    I hate my job.

Unregistered
    What's you're job? And what do you hate about it? You can always find a new job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm thinking about applying to BSO, would anyone recommend BSO for someone with no prior law enforcement experience or should I just find another department?
    Are you certified? If not you should either consider paying your way trough an academy and then you will be able to apply with most agencies (some require either a college degree, previous military or LE experience), if you want to be hired as a non certified candidate sponsored by the agency to an academy (either a community college or the agency's own training center) you have less options and should take the very first opportunity imo, worst case scenario for you BSO could be a "stepping stone" you work a few years for BSO get some experience, stay out of trouble and out of those political games and apply to another agency. I think if you do your job and think you can live in this area (not everybody like it) you wouldn't have any issue to be hired later on by another SO or PD.

Unregistered
    What's you're job? And what do you hate about it? You can always find a new job.
    I'm a janitor at the PSB.

Unregistered
    Take a hike jabronie!

Unregistered
    BSO sucks, kid. We have one of the worst reputations in Florida for a Sheriff's Office. Do some research, we have at least one window licking retard from this agency get arrested every month.

Unregistered
    The county is safer!

Sheriff Scott Israel Represents all The People

He has proven he is a great Leader, He is The Sheriff Of All The People of Broward County, SSI has been everywhere.

Our Sheriff puts G-D first, and so proud that he lives that way, so many in Broward County's less fortunate community are better off because of Sheriff Israel, especially our colored community.

The Voters Love Sheriff Israel, and 99.9% of The BSO Men & Women adore our Sheriff.

Thank you! Sheriff Israel you built an amazing Team.

Greenberger

Unregistered
    Working for BSO is similar to running a race in the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded.

Unregistered
    Any specifics on why BSO is a not so good agency to work for? Some of the things that you may consider a con could be something that I may actually like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast