Blob threw us under the bus today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Thumbs up Blob threw us under the bus today

I heard from 2 lawyers today that blob threw us under the bus in front of the defense lawyers at some meeting. He called us boneheaded, stubborn, and that we just can't follow the law- all of this while toting his new adept (apad - a maxipad program). Thanks for the support blobby.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard from 2 lawyers today that blob threw us under the bus in front of the defense lawyers at some meeting. He called us boneheaded, stubborn, and that we just can't follow the law- all of this while toting his new adept (apad - a maxipad program). Thanks for the support blobby.
    I was there and yes, he most certainly did. Basically his position was that there are tons of useless arrests in Pinellas County and they are based on "butthead" deputies that get into a "pissing match" with people and use the badge to show them who is boss by arresting them when they shouldn't be arrested. But don't worry, he is going to beat it into your thick skulls to leave all of the pot smokers, assaulters, thieves and diplorbles alone. All the problems with the overcrowded jails is your fault. But McLynas shut him down and ended the meeting. I thought I was going to spew my coffee across the room when Bob realized it was McLynas he had called on to ask the next question! LMAO

Unregistered
    I was there and yes, he most certainly did. Basically his position was that there are tons of useless arrests in Pinellas County and they are based on "butthead" deputies that get into a "pissing match" with people and use the badge to show them who is boss by arresting them when they shouldn't be arrested. But don't worry, he is going to beat it into your thick skulls to leave all of the pot smokers, assaulters, thieves and diplorbles alone. All the problems with the overcrowded jails is your fault. But McLynas shut him down and ended the meeting. I thought I was going to spew my coffee across the room when Bob realized it was McLynas he had called on to ask the next question! LMAO
    Goes to show that Gualtieri is not a real LEO but a POS lawyer politician. This is also a case of a carefully staged PR move with Gualtieri kissing the azzes of the local politicians and lawyers in order to win more support for the next election when he will run for state office of some sort. This is Hillary Clinton style paid speech politics, playing it up to the audience, telling them what the want to hear. So much for his "Leading the way for a safer Pinellas" BS.

Unregistered
    McLieness stop talking to yourself you know you posted everyone of these posts yourself. STFU jerk.

Unregistered
    McLieness stop talking to yourself you know you posted everyone of these posts yourself. STFU jerk.
    Now just chill Bob. I know McLynas got under your skin today when you realized it was him asking you a question you were too chicken to answer. In front of all of those lawyers, you ran an hid in the corner and refused to answer his question. And then he goes and sues you today too. Man that has just has to piss you off. But do try and keep it professional

Unregistered
    James, take your meds...

Unregistered
    They push stats at this agency down your throat and then Bob does a flip flop for the attorneys what a joke.

Unregistered
    Goes to show that Gualtieri is not a real LEO but a POS lawyer politician. This is also a case of a carefully staged PR move with Gualtieri kissing the azzes of the local politicians and lawyers in order to win more support for the next election when he will run for state office of some sort. This is Hillary Clinton style paid speech politics, playing it up to the audience, telling them what the want to hear. So much for his "Leading the way for a safer Pinellas" BS.
    Seems to me Bob talks differently in front his defense attorney buddies. So throw us under the bus then when we discover you did this sit back in your office and don't care. This has the makings of a true politician. Ok bobble heads lets defend his actions. Leading the way to a dangerous Pinellas County more like it.

Unregistered
    James, take your meds...
    Maybe he could man the north counter and wait until people turn in their drugs and just take those like the deputies do. LOL

Unregistered

Motos Lane

Maybe he could man the north counter and wait until people turn in their drugs and just take those like the deputies do. LOL
    Whatever works. He was definitely off them yesterday, having many conversations with himself in numerous threads. It's kind of sad...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast