SQ1 shooting
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SQ1 shooting

Unregistered

SQ1 shooting

Check out the new dashcam video released that shows the shooting. The dashcam is from another deputy pulling up to the scene as the gunfight kicks off. BG pops off rounds, McClane returns fire and falls down while backpedaling. And the deputy with the dashcam who witnesses a fellow deputy possibly getting shot? They throw their car in reverse to get the hell out of Dodge. I guess we know what kind of cops we're hiring these days.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Check out the new dashcam video released that shows the shooting. The dashcam is from another deputy pulling up to the scene as the gunfight kicks off. BG pops off rounds, McClane returns fire and falls down while backpedaling. And the deputy with the dashcam who witnesses a fellow deputy possibly getting shot? They throw their car in reverse to get the hell out of Dodge. I guess we know what kind of cops we're hiring these days.
    Where's the video tough guy?

Unregistered
    Hmm, I guess from that video you know everything? You developed complete situational awareness from a short video? It was plain as day what they were driving up on, what was going to happen and what their next move was? People like YOU make me sick. I'm sure you would have sprouted a red cape and gone into perfect tactical mode unlike anyone else could. Where were you?

Unregistered
    It's an obvious case of cowardice. This backup will get someone hurt or killed by failing to act to assist a brother officer. It's pathetic what kind of people we are hiring nowadays. He/she will not get fired because everyone deserves another chance. Or he/she is related to someone high up. Pathetic and disgraceful behavior. No wonder this place is going downhill fast.

Unregistered
    It's an obvious case of cowardice. This backup will get someone hurt or killed by failing to act to assist a brother officer. It's pathetic what kind of people we are hiring nowadays. He/she will not get fired because everyone deserves another chance. Or he/she is related to someone high up. Pathetic and disgraceful behavior. No wonder this place is going downhill fast.
    Obvious cowardice is anonymously calling someone a coward on a blog based on a brief video with a limited point of view, that's cowardice. Not putting your name on your accusation shows what kind of ***** you are. If you feel so strongly about it why don't you make an official complaint, talk to the deputy or ask the person involved in the shooting what they think? I don't you have the gonads to do any of the three because that would take an actual spine. Let me know how that goes

Unregistered
    Obvious cowardice is anonymously calling someone a coward on a blog based on a brief video with a limited point of view, that's cowardice. Not putting your name on your accusation shows what kind of ***** you are. If you feel so strongly about it why don't you make an official complaint, talk to the deputy or ask the person involved in the shooting what they think? I don't you have the gonads to do any of the three because that would take an actual spine. Let me know how that goes
    Maybe that guy (he is not a real deputy) will someday back you up. Good luck with that in a SHTF situation. It's not my job to do IA's job. Anything other than IA's determination of cowardice and failure to assist a brother deputy wouldn't matter to Bob. And we all know that IA does what Bob tells it to do. So in the end it's really up to Sheriff Bob "everyone deserves a second chance" Gualtieri.

Unregistered
    It's actually a female deputy. She almost failed out of fto. She needs to go back to the court house in my opinion.

Unregistered

close seymours

Where's the video tough guy?

http://www.wtsp.com/news/video-shows...ting/335878437

Unregistered
    That's funny. The anonymous keyboard bad asz talks about how much of a coward the OP is for not posting his name....... while not posting his own name.

Unregistered
    Fight or flight in a combat situation really doesn't come to light until you are put in that position in real life. Your background, abilities under stress, thought process all gets exposed. It shouldn't surprise anyone that some would freeze up, or be very slow to react. The "break glass in case of emergency" mindset has been fazed out in favor of the Ken and Barbie PR image. We should just be glad it wasn't her, initially one on one with the guy, but that day is coming I fear.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast