Application Process

Unregistered

Application Process

Good afternoon everyone. I took my Poly about 3 weeks ago and my status on the BSO website changed from polygraph scheduled to test complete. I called and they said BSO is looking at my results and will decide if I passed. The tester told me everything was fine. Does anyone know how long it takes them to come up with the results? The status also has me as active so I am guessing that is a good thing. Thanks for the help.

Unregistered
    Get lost you lying piece of crap!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sorry am I missing something?

Unregistered
    Big old sausage fest!

Unregistered
    I would have thought that you would have heard something within 3 weeks. Should be soon. So I take it that you passed your oral board, and once confirmed the Poly, your next test will be the psychological, medical and then for your background to be completed. The #306 academy just started at BC/IPS and since the class was too big, they split it into two academies. So the #306/#307 is the most recent going on. You will probably be looking at a Jan/Feb hire/start date. Good luck and don't get discouraged.

Unregistered
    I would have thought that you would have heard something within 3 weeks. Should be soon. So I take it that you passed your oral board, and once confirmed the Poly, your next test will be the psychological, medical and then for your background to be completed. The #306 academy just started at BC/IPS and since the class was too big, they split it into two academies. So the #306/#307 is the most recent going on. You will probably be looking at a Jan/Feb hire/start date. Good luck and don't get discouraged.
    Thank you for the info. The people at HR said that they usually have the results sooner but they were backed up because they missed some time because of Hurricane Matthew. She told me it does not take long for them to look at the results and make their decision. The tester said I was good to go so hopefully it goes quickly. Thanks for the rest of the info.

Unregistered
    The county is safer!

Sheriff Scott Israel Represents all The People

He has proven he is a great Leader, He is The Sheriff Of All The People of Broward County, SSI has been everywhere.

Our Sheriff puts G-D first, and so proud that he lives that way, so many in Broward County's less fortunate community are better off because of Sheriff Israel, especially our colored community.

The Voters Love Sheriff Israel, and 99.9% of The BSO Men & Women adore our Sheriff.

Thank you! Sheriff Israel you built an amazing Team.

Greenberger

Unregistered
    Respect the sword

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Help

How did you pass the poly ?
    My oral is next month on the 12th as well