Working for the springs

Unregistered

Working for the springs

I noticed the department is hiring and became interested in dropping off an application. I'm currently employed by another agency but I'm looking at alternatives.

Pay seems pretty decent, but I'm not aware of the deductions or any other contributions that have to be made.

What about morale, quality of life, take home vehicle policy, etc?

Is this place worth considering?

Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I noticed the department is hiring and became interested in dropping off an application. I'm currently employed by another agency but I'm looking at alternatives.

Pay seems pretty decent, but I'm not aware of the deductions or any other contributions that have to be made.

What about morale, quality of life, take home vehicle policy, etc?

Is this place worth considering?

Thanks.
    "I'm currently employed by another agency"
    The last thing that we need is another guy that is 1 step in front of being fired, sued or demoted.
    If you have "History" and are a "Gypsy Cop" consider Medley or Sweetwater; and please, stay away from here, we have enough Umpa Lumpas running around.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "I'm currently employed by another agency"
    The last thing that we need is another guy that is 1 step in front of being fired, sued or demoted.
    If you have "History" and are a "Gypsy Cop" consider Medley or Sweetwater; and please, stay away from here, we have enough Umpa Lumpas running around.
    No history actually, i'm just looking for somewhere that doesn't overwork me with crap pay.