Kendall PO ROD - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kendall PO ROD

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sound like just another one of those fat old men who got shot down. Or never had the courage to approach because "if my fat ugly wife won't **** me, why would anyone else?"
    That's the thing Causey you think all the men want to bang you. Let me explain something to you young girl us "old men" don't like girls who have a year on and have slept with 6 officers in the District already. We like them classy but trashy, unfortunately you're only one of those.

Unregistered
    Is she Latin? Because if she is nothing is going to happen. Watch!

Unregistered
    Does she blow and swallow?

Unregistered
    Just saw her on facebook... she looks bangable.

Unregistered
    All these hating people are just old men who got too fat. N now their wives won't f*ck em. So now they get on this site for some attention... don't hate on women jus bc we won't open our legs for you.
    Take care of your families and your own health.
    So this is the new trash we hire nowadays? A little hoochie momma that can't spell and opens her legs to get around in this agency. What a sad place this agency has become... good job, MDPD.

Unregistered
    So the little hoochie mama got away with yet another screw up. More entitlement to come from this pos of a cop.

Unregistered
    She still around... ROD my ass... top brass is protecting her.

Unregistered
    Just curious. What did she do that deems her getting fired? If it's a crash, big deal. I can understand if she committed a crime. Maybe a senior officer should take her under their wing and show her the ropes. It's easy to mess up when you're a rookie and you think you're untouchable.

Unregistered
    She won't be whoring around anymore her boyfriend will be on her squad come shift change.

Unregistered
    Just curious. What did she do that deems her getting fired? If it's a crash, big deal. I can understand if she committed a crime. Maybe a senior officer should take her under their wing and show her the ropes. It's easy to mess up when you're a rookie and you think you're untouchable.
    She was out of her district sleeping around with top brass while on the clock.

Wheres the news media? Jim DEFEDE!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast