Fact Checking Merriman Debate on Channel 7

Unregistered

Fact Checking Merriman Debate on Channel 7

Merriman said in the Debate he was the first Accreditation Manager------ My memory says Tokajer was actually the first Accreditation Manager.

Merriman said the Chief put him on suspension after he told the Chief accreditation standards were not being met...The record reflects he was placed on admin leave because the State Attorneys Office notified BPD that Mr. Merriman was criminally charged with theft.

Mr. Merriman keeps avoiding the facts: His case was investigated by an independent outside agency(MSO) reviewed by Prosecutors of the State Atorney's Office and he was found guilty by a Chef Judge who reviewed all the evidence.

Even in the court record there is a letter written by Merriman saying he accepts responsibility for his actions. Wow says one thing to the Judge and the complete opposite to the TV, and newspapers etc.

Mr. Merriman also never speaks of all the admin charges that were sustained like conduct unbecoming an Officer, being untruthful in an Official proceeding etc.

These facts were so easy to verify yet he goes on TV and says things that are in fact not true.

Unregistered
    Who cares the guy doesn't have a chance in hell of winning, he is burnt white toast!

Unregistered

Idiot

Merriman is an idiot.

Unregistered

?

I wasn't here for all the Merriman stuff. What did he do. What I've heard is bad though

Unregistered

Where should we start

Let's see besides being a drunk. Check his record he has an arrest record for drunk driving. Then he promised a k9 spot to an officer if he bought a house from his wife, who by the way is running for a political position also. Then he had on duty city employees doing personal work for him at his home while the taxpayers paid the bill. Not to mention how he cheated the Pirates out of money when he billed them for time he wasn't there. I was here when he ran a women's clothing store out of his office here at the pd. All on duty. He is scum! Can't understand how he shows his face around here. The guy is a cancer our City doesn't need back. Can't wait to see how his FDLE hearing goes. I wonder if the press will report on all the charges...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's see besides being a drunk. Check his record he has an arrest record for drunk driving. Then he promised a k9 spot to an officer if he bought a house from his wife, who by the way is running for a political position also. Then he had on duty city employees doing personal work for him at his home while the taxpayers paid the bill. Not to mention how he cheated the Pirates out of money when he billed them for time he wasn't there. I was here when he ran a women's clothing store out of his office here at the pd. All on duty. He is scum! Can't understand how he shows his face around here. The guy is a cancer our City doesn't need back. Can't wait to see how his FDLE hearing goes. I wonder if the press will report on all the charges...
    And that's only half of it!!!

Unregistered
    Just my opinion but just look at all the attack ads against Clinton and Trump Rubio and Murphy the voters could care less about someones past. they either like them or not and then whoever is the better BS artist gets the vote. merriman will take whatever free press he can get because he is a good spin artist like most democrats. it must be nice to just run for office and not have to work a job i just see him driving everywhere around town. he is possibly the most narcissistic person on this earth! I heard he has several other small businesses that he has incorporated in other states to avoid disclosure requirements, especially Ohio....