Fhp or fbi - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fhp or fbi

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep! The FBI is a real class act. Look at the thorough investigation they did on Killary!
    The Agents followed orders, same way you do, and a PO or SO does. The person in charge and politicians are to blame, not FBI special Agents working on the case, it seems to me that they did their job (and I don't know more than you), but if the brass and politicians in D.C say "nah she is fine" well that's it, case closed.

Unregistered
    The Agents followed orders, same way you do, and a PO or SO does. The person in charge and politicians are to blame, not FBI special Agents working on the case, it seems to me that they did their job (and I don't know more than you), but if the brass and politicians in D.C say "nah she is fine" well that's it, case closed.
    Filled orders my ass! They are suppose to be independent! It's amazing how you make excuses for those you like. What a freakin hypocrite! I follow orders but if the evidence is there, and yes it was on Killory, I would follow the evidence. She admitted it. Yep, fine agency they are...........

Unregistered
    Filled orders my ass! They are suppose to be independent! It's amazing how you make excuses for those you like. What a freakin hypocrite! I follow orders but if the evidence is there, and yes it was on Killory, I would follow the evidence. She admitted it. Yep, fine agency they are...........
    They are independent my azz, with all the politics and big names involved they are anything but independent, they either follow the orders or things might happen that may hurt their career with the agency.
    Whether you decide to pursue the path of justice, integrity and are able to do it, that's another issue, you have to be ready to possibly sacrifice your career (maybe bigger things who knows, "accidents" happen) and all of that without any guarantee that the judicial system will do the job.

Unregistered
    They are independent my azz, with all the politics and big names involved they are anything but independent, they either follow the orders or things might happen that may hurt their career with the agency.
    Whether you decide to pursue the path of justice, integrity and are able to do it, that's another issue, you have to be ready to possibly sacrifice your career (maybe bigger things who knows, "accidents" happen) and all of that without any guarantee that the judicial system will do the job.
    So are you saying they are corrupt? It sure sounds that way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123