Who is Chief Gomez from MPD

Unregistered

Who is Chief Gomez from MPD

Read the Crespo gram from Al Crespo

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Read the Crespo gram from Al Crespo
    Don't trust him , a back stabber a big time ass kisser.

Unregistered
    Don't trust this guy....he will stab you in the back ll....a real dimbass and backstabber ...karma will get you.....AH

Unregistered
    A real back stabber a big time ass kisser.....do you believe in karma ? I do

Unregistered
    He is very nice to your face, laughs with you and always with the jokes. He can speak English well, he cant keep his mouth shut and if your on his good side he will protect up to a point, then he will throw you under the bus. He will try to sleep with as many of the girls as he can. No other agency would hire him, he has some protection from the masons which is why he got hired.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't trust this guy....he will stab you in the back ll....a real dimbass and backstabber ...karma will get you.....AH
    This guy is un Mierda,comes across like a Qru person when in reality es un tremendo maricon. He helps you if it is beneficial to him. Don’t trust him around your wife ,or sister. He takes advantage of his position To F**k every woman come across his path. Un Mierda.

Exposito .

The ass kisser ..

That’s why when I bacame chief of police I demoted him right away LMAO!!!! I couldn’t stand ass kissers and he was a big besa culo . I understand he is now there at FIU doing the same thing once a besa culo always a besa culo ...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposito . View Post
    That’s why when I bacame chief of police I demoted him right away LMAO!!!! I couldn’t stand ass kissers and he was a big besa culo . I understand he is now there at FIU doing the same thing once a besa culo always a besa culo ...
    Truer words have never been spoken !!!

Gomez, will Suck anyone that is Staff, in the hopes of being able to get promoted and then back stabbing the person helping him.

How bout Albert Albert ( The 33 Offender of Children ) does that Child Molester ( Albert banged one half of the Explorer's Tamayo Twins, while his best buddy former MPD Police Chief banged the other sister @ MPD headquarters in the Juvenile section On Duty Armed and in Uniform ) work for you guys also ?