CRT SGT BACK ON PATROL FOR 33 ON DUTY child Abuse.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Thumbs up CRT SGT BACK ON PATROL FOR 33 ON DUTY child Abuse.

50 year old caballo viejo got caught between the wheels of the political machine in the leah
    He got played ugly by the chick and I heard he was putting her kids in a room while they 33 in the
    living room. El Caballo viejo would threaten to arrest the 7 and 8 year old if they came out of the room.

Unregistered
    It appears the abuse of minors is Standard Operating Procedure at Hialeah...Raaaaajjaaaa Yuuuuuccaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It appears the abuse of minors is Standard Operating Procedure at Hialeah...Raaaaajjaaaa Yuuuuuccaaaa!!!
    Anything goes when you have a third world immigrant police department. including intimidating a young girl into recanting.

Unregistered
    Anything goes when you have a third world immigrant police department. including intimidating a young girl into recanting.
    That's because JM senior was going to leak the info about our fearless leader being involved with giving protection to a cocaine safe house in sector one back during the 80s

Unregistered
    That's because the POS chief is just as corrupt as the idiots who work for him

Unregistered
    50 year old caballo viejo got caught between the wheels of the political machine in the leah
    He got played ugly by the chick and I heard he was putting her kids in a room while they 33 in the
    living room. El Caballo viejo would threaten to arrest the 7 and 8 year old if they came out of the room.

That cant be..... Caballo viejo es un angelito viejo 😋😋😋😋

Unregistered
    Raaaaaajjaaaaaa Yuuuuuuuccaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    I've heard or lows here but SGT Carballo viejo really hit rock bottom if he told toddlers he would 39 if they came out of their room. Must be the high T and roid rage. 07 for sure

Unregistered
    Raaaajjaaaaa Yuuuuuccaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    I've heard or lows here but SGT Carballo viejo really hit rock bottom if he told toddlers he would 39 if they came out of their room. Must be the high T and roid rage. 07 for sure
    Hey now. Those toddlers grow up to be 17 year olds and our SWAT sergeant has his hands full trying to control them now!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast