CRT SGT BACK ON PATROL FOR 33 ON DUTY child Abuse. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    SGT Caballo Viejo's wife is a walrus he got embollao and heavy with the badge on the kids. The Dad cracked him open when he found out, dude is hialeah politico riff raff and knows what levers to pull. SGT ingested feces on this one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey now. Those toddlers grow up to be 17 year olds and our SWAT sergeant has his hands full trying to control them now!
    You mean his "hand" full cause it ain't that big to require both

Unregistered
    You mean his "hand" full cause it ain't that big to require both
    I warning you....you keep this chit up and he's going to tell his daddy on you!

Unregistered
    Sgt Caballo Viejo sector 1 afternoons no Tahoe brace for impact.

Unregistered
    Sgt Caballo Viejo sector 1 afternoons no Tahoe brace for impact.

No entiendo para que se busco ese 33 teniendo tan cerca a la Webbera que se singa hasta los palos de escoba 😋

Unregistered
    This guy treated his guys in crt like shit. He is not a good supervisor and cannot be trusted. I heard a while back back he had two po's fired when he snitched them out to IA at malone's night club. This guy is getting what he deserves. It's called karma Carlos!

Unregistered
    This guy treated his guys in crt like shit. He is not a good supervisor and cannot be trusted. I heard a while back back he had two po's fired when he snitched them out to IA at malone's night club. This guy is getting what he deserves. It's called karma Carlos!
    "I heard" ok rookie

Unregistered

You heard a while back back? Are you stuttering sir sir? Lmfao..... Also it was Melones instead of Malones.....

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2693028]You heard a while back back? Are you stuttering sir sir? Lmfao..... Also it was Melones instead of Malones.....[/QUOTE

The name of the night club is irrelevant. What matters is that he's a rat and is getting what he deserves. Karma is a mofo. As for my stuttering problem... Ggggggg go fuuuuuuck yourself. 😂

Unregistered
    Raaaajjaaaaa Yuuuuuccaaaaa!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast