Walt Disney World 208 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice ethical question. The ethical answer is No.
    Ummm,, dildo alert... I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, you big man'gina

Unregistered
    Why does Disney contract with FHP for anything? OCSO provides their law enforcement services; why not just stick with them for all the off-duty services too?
    A simple answer - LOW BID.

Unregistered
    Ummm,, dildo alert... I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, you big man'gina
    Why would you hurt my feelings by asking if Disney is offering a discount?

However, your true character is revealed by the unproved unnecessary name calling. Definitely defines what you are, immature!

Unregistered
    Clerico the biggest slob that ever wore a uniform.

Unregistered
    Scott Keith crapped in his own nest. After his OIG Investigation he was allowed to return to work with a two year probation. If u dispute that ask for his OIG Investigation, its all there. Keith will screw up in two years, hes as crooked as Hillary.

As for 10-49, they cannot handle all of the 208 plus Disney likes to keep everyone happy.

Unregistered
    John C, why don't you worry about Mears Taxis or your next gastric bypass. Are you stalking the women at Mears yet? If you get as fat as Delahoz has gotten, you will blow the band off of your last gastric bypass procedure. Nom nom.....eat up Dildo boy....since you are bored why dont you hook up with Jackie Cox, im sure you two have a lot of catching up to do.

Unregistered
    Scott Keith crapped in his own nest. After his OIG Investigation he was allowed to return to work with a two year probation. If u dispute that ask for his OIG Investigation, its all there. Keith will screw up in two years, hes as crooked as Hillary.

As for 10-49, they cannot handle all of the 208 plus Disney likes to keep everyone happy.
    Really? OCSO can't handle it? Don't they have just as many Deputies in their county as we have Troopers in the whole state? It just seems odd that a company as protective of their image as Disney doesn't keep everything "in-house" so to speak with one LE Agency. But hey, whatever works, as long as everyone is happy.

Unregistered
    Diaz has been the troll under the bridge his whole career, Lopez protects him because of all the garbage he knows on him. That's why Captain Twinkle Toes won't mess with him.

Unregistered
    Disney likes to keep everyone happy. OCSO has plenty of 208 available outside of Disney.

Unregistered

Diaz sorry nobody likes or trust you cause if you will turn on your best friend shows what a piece of manure you really are. Hope you are enjoying your rental home since you filed for bankruptcy and had youre last home taken by the repo man. The only persons I know as crooked as the Clintons is Wanda and Jorge Diaz just look under the rock.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast