Walt Disney World 208
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Donald Duck JC

Walt Disney World 208

Why is Scott Keith no longer running Disney? Did Jorge Diaz back stabbed him? Now Gensler is the new Mickey Rat!!!! I liked it better when Scott was in charge. As we all know, no one trusts Jorge. He is one worthless human being. It will come back to hunt him. I'm glad im retired and no longer work for FHP. Jorge you will get yours one day. It's coming.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Duck JC View Post
    Why is Scott Keith no longer running Disney? Did Jorge Diaz back stabbed him? Now Gensler is the new Mickey Rat!!!! I liked it better when Scott was in charge. As we all know, no one trusts Jorge. He is one worthless human being. It will come back to hunt him. I'm glad im retired and no longer work for FHP. Jorge you will get yours one day. It's coming.....
    FHP has 208 at Disney?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FHP has 208 at Disney?
    Well, Yeah. Who do you think wears the costumes? Parading around in a suit of silliness is second nature and the public likes you. A big morale booster. Also it pays more.

Unregistered

Pomero muir

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Duck JC View Post
    Clerico
    You must be bored, you still licking your chops from being called out the biggest gossiper, shit stirrer and being dishonest. You are worst ghan Hillary.

No one eslse would have an interest in this except for you, Keith and Delahoz.

Just be glad that when you were still employed (almost) fired, it was Jorge who gave you all the 208 at Disney even when we almost lost it because you would always show up late.

Unregistered
    Clerico
    You must be bored, you still licking your chops from being called out the biggest gossiper, shit stirrer and being dishonest. You are worst ghan Hillary.

No one eslse would have an interest in this except for you, Keith and Delahoz.

Just be glad that when you were still employed (almost) fired, it was Jorge who gave you all the 208 at Disney even when we almost lost it because you would always show up late.
    Shows how stupid you are if you think it is Clerico. Plenty of people dislike the Troop Commanders pet Disney RAT Jorge Diaz. The reason you almost lost Disney was because your wife was being paid for not showing up. She was a ghost trooper on the payroll. I guess being the Majors pet is working out pretty good for you because he obviously is looking the other way about your off duty violations and letting you work whatever schedule you desire.

Unregistered
    Shows how stupid you are if you think it is Clerico. Plenty of people dislike the Troop Commanders pet Disney RAT Jorge Diaz. The reason you almost lost Disney was because your wife was being paid for not showing up. She was a ghost trooper on the payroll. I guess being the Majors pet is working out pretty good for you because he obviously is looking the other way about your off duty violations and letting you work whatever schedule you desire.
    Must have hit a nerve troll, you sound like a scorned woman. You must hate life, you are retired and sitting in front of a computer and just be nasty. Unless you are still bitter about something.
    Or gettingbold and grumpy.

Get a life.

Unregistered
    Well, Yeah. Who do you think wears the costumes? Parading around in a suit of silliness is second nature and the public likes you. A big morale booster. Also it pays more.

Best comment I've seen on this board in a long time...

Unregistered
    Does FHP get any discounts at Walt Disney, for tickets or anything?

Unregistered
    Does FHP get any discounts at Walt Disney, for tickets or anything?
    Nice ethical question. The ethical answer is No.

Unregistered
    Why does Disney contract with FHP for anything? OCSO provides their law enforcement services; why not just stick with them for all the off-duty services too?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast