Hiring Process - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hiring Process

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The hiring process at any agency takes time. Just be patient and your time will come. All I can tell .you is be honest on the cvsa. You will be nervous but you'll be fine if you tell the truth.

Thank you, just the waiting game sucks!

Unregistered
    This is absolutely insane how long I'm waiting for this...

Unregistered
    This is absolutely insane how long I'm waiting for this...
    In law enforcement parlance we call that a clue. You may want to make an inforence based on not hearing encouraging news as quickly as you may have expected. The agency has no obligation to hire you simply because you have completed several steps of the process. It may simply mean there are more desirable candidates than you.

Unregistered
    In law enforcement parlance we call that a clue. You may want to make an inforence based on not hearing encouraging news as quickly as you may have expected. The agency has no obligation to hire you simply because you have completed several steps of the process. It may simply mean there are more desirable candidates than you.
    I completely agree. I do not feel obligated to get hired nor do I feel entitled too. I was just going through the process smoothly. Passed everything and now all of sudden it's like a complete stand still. Just sucks

Unregistered
    Which Deputy is she dating? She is the girl toy for admin so the rumor goes.

Unregistered
    I completely agree. I do not feel obligated to get hired nor do I feel entitled too. I was just going through the process smoothly. Passed everything and now all of sudden it's like a complete stand still. Just sucks

In that case, just be patient and don't look for answers on this troll site.

Unregistered
    Thank you, just the waiting game sucks!
    Have you contacted HR to see where you are in the process.

Unregistered
    Sometimes the process genuinely takes a good amount of time, especially with our new HR supervisor. If you haven't gotten a letter say "Thanks but no thanks" then you're still being looked at.

Unregistered
    Well... I took another job offer. The lack of communication from HR and the time frame from when I was eligible to take the CVSA was just unacceptable.

Unregistered
    Well... I took another job offer. The lack of communication from HR and the time frame from when I was eligible to take the CVSA was just unacceptable.
    Good luck with your career and stay safe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast