Hiring Process - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hiring Process

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatulent Fox View Post
    The hiring process stinks!!
    If most posters to this site, including you, are actual employees of the department, I would have to agree with your assessment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If most posters to this site, including you, are actual employees of the department, I would have to agree with your assessment.
    Flatulence will get NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    It'll be a CVSA, either with LT Enterkin or SGT Aloy. Just go in there and tell the truth, you'll be fine.
    They wil ask if you remember the taste of...DEEZ NUTS!

Unregistered
    Now I wouldn't necessarily say that our hiring process assures that we hire the most qualified applicants, it's all about who you know not what you know unfortunately. We have lost a couple recently and will most likely lose a few more by the end of the year so hopefully they can get some good new hires in.

Unregistered
    Now I wouldn't necessarily say that our hiring process assures that we hire the most qualified applicants, it's all about who you know not what you know unfortunately. We have lost a couple recently and will most likely lose a few more by the end of the year so hopefully they can get some good new hires in.
    I have previous experience on the road in Florida and I'm relocating to northwest Florida so hopefully I get hired on. Just waiting on the date for CVSA.

Unregistered
    Awesome, looking forward to having you.

Unregistered
    Awesome, looking forward to having you.
    Thank you, looking forward to working beside you.

Unregistered
    Always problems with HR and hiring process. By the time the process is completed half have taken other jobs.
    Maybe your agency wouldn't have such a problem if the new HR Director would worry more about hiring people instead of worrying about Facebook and Snapchat.

Unregistered
    Very good assessment ^^

Unregistered
    The hiring process at any agency takes time. Just be patient and your time will come. All I can tell .you is be honest on the cvsa. You will be nervous but you'll be fine if you tell the truth.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast