Hiring Process
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiring Process

Unregistered

Hiring Process

I am currently in the hiring process with SRSO. Just got done with the background and now waiting on the next step, I'm assuming it's going to be the poly. Any words of advice?

Thank you in advance

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am currently in the hiring process with SRSO. Just got done with the background and now waiting on the next step, I'm assuming it's going to be the poly. Any words of advice?

Thank you in advance
    You will not cry or whine or laugh or giggle or sneeze or burp or fart. So no-no-no annoying sounds. Alright?

Unregistered

Thank you in advance
    Do not lie.

Unregistered
    It'll be a CVSA, either with LT Enterkin or SGT Aloy. Just go in there and tell the truth, you'll be fine.

Unregistered
    It'll be a CVSA, either with LT Enterkin or SGT Aloy. Just go in there and tell the truth, you'll be fine.
    Thank you for an actual reply. When I first applied they did everything super fast and now it's been a few months since I've heard anything.

Unregistered
    Always problems with HR and hiring process. By the time the process is completed half have taken other jobs.

Unregistered
    Always problems with HR and hiring process. By the time the process is completed half have taken other jobs.
    I don't understand. If you're so short handed then why not expedite the process?

Unregistered
    It will all come together like a jigsaw puzzle...pieced together by the someone afflicted with Tortoise Nervousa

Unregistered
    I don't understand. If you're so short handed then why not expedite the process?
    Our agency will never be short handed to the point where we would compromise our hiring process and potentially hire persons who would not represent our agency in a positive light. The hiring process at any law enforcement agency is longer then most professions, but have patience and hopefully you'll be contacted soon. Best of luck.

Flatulent Fox
    The hiring process stinks!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast