Continue the vision KEEP WHIDDEN - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For the love of God, it is Chief not cheif. Someone keeps posting it spelled incorrectly. I hate being that guy but please all your answers are very well spoken and logical but you keep spelling it wrong. Thanks.
    My spelling will improve with a new Chief.. new Chief, new spelling..

See how hes affect us all? My spelling is messed up, next thing you no so will be my other english.

Unregistered
    So.... Who should be the new Chief? . Don't say Super D the next issue , or any of the current admin. That is the only throwing fuel on fire.

Signed
    The other 75 percentile

Unregistered
    New chief....bring Angell back. Maybe RL. Maybe even LR. How about a Capt or Major from Lee??

Unregistered

other pencentile?

So.... Who should be the new Chief? . Don't say Super D the next issue , or any of the current admin. That is the only throwing fuel on fire.

Signed
    The other 75 percentile
    I disagree. It is unusual for the Chief deputy to make it through all the way one term.

So, anyone who is 'it', probably will not remain. You dislike DH, I do not 'dislike' him, Im not asking you to
    agree with me - but for the sake of transition and learning a lesson - DH would not be a bad choice - 12 months,
    sort of an interim in the mean time.

Agree to disagree? We are not too far apart, we are not even apart - we meet in the middle.

Yes or no?

We can easily agree the Chief now, has got to go, if Whidden wants to stay.

Put this way, my and the votes of my family, and a small handful of citizens who ask me - Ill tell them 'vote Garcia' - if Nelson doesnt retire.

Unregistered
    New chief....bring Angell back. Maybe RL. Maybe even LR. How about a Capt or Major from Lee??

Angell as Senior D, yes. 102, no - and thats not a slight against him. Outside Hendry, f votes and favors.

Unregistered
    You can talk all you want but it's too late for a change to save Steve. He's been runnin around lying to us, tossing us under the bus, and degrading us for months. Nothing short of a complete admin change from Lts up will save this agency. If Steve wins those of us who can leave will. Steve and DH will be 10/65ing calls themselves because more than half of us will be gone by the end of the year

Unregistered
    You can talk all you want but it's too late for a change to save Steve. He's been runnin around lying to us, tossing us under the bus, and degrading us for months. Nothing short of a complete admin change from Lts up will save this agency. If Steve wins those of us who can leave will. Steve and DH will be 10/65ing calls themselves because more than half of us will be gone by the end of the year
    Why not begin the exodus, to show good faith. Get out traitors. The air will be cleaner without you.

"If Steve wins those of us who can leave will" - is that a taunt or a promise?

Can you hear the applause? Traitors sicken me. Lower than a snitch.

Unregistered
    Why not begin the exodus, to show good faith. Get out traitors. The air will be cleaner without you.

"If Steve wins those of us who can leave will" - is that a taunt or a promise?

Can you hear the applause? Traitors sicken me. Lower than a snitch.
    Relax Steve, or do you prefer Michelle these days? This is nothing you didn't already know you offensive little twit ( or do you prefer twink). Being politically correct is so difficult these days

Unregistered
    Relax Steve, or do you prefer Michelle these days? This is nothing you didn't already know you offensive little twit ( or do you prefer twink). Being politically correct is so difficult these days
    Laugh now, false courage. Big mouth, keep digging your hole.

Unregistered
    Laugh now, false courage. Big mouth, keep digging your hole.
    Oh you can bet your fat tranny ass I'm laughing, and will continue to laugh every time I see you. I'll the one straight faced saying hey sheriff what's up? But inside I'll be giggling like child about how you got outted and ***** slapped by a nobody radio guy from Miami. LMFAO.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast