Continue the vision KEEP WHIDDEN - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Eloquently stated. Truthful.

Agreed quit trying to become the victim here Steve.

And to that reeeeallly small group of "loyal" supporters quit enabling him. Go back to doing what you were before he came along.

Gee now that would be interesting to see.

Yuk yuk we are LaBellians.
    That small group is larger than you believe. Some of you are going to be mortified come the day after.

My vote will count - yours wont.

Why dont you tell us members of this "reeeealy small group of supporters" just what were we doing before?

Typical offer solution without plan to back it up. Complete your thought process best as possible with your lead paint damaged mind. The only child on the block whose mother gave you paint wafers to suck to keep you quiet, you should try something else now, a bottle of iodine, a glock.

Unregistered
    That small group is larger than you believe. Some of you are going to be mortified come the day after.

Why dont you tell us members of this "reeeealy small group of supporters" just what were we doing before?

Typical offer solution without plan to back it up. Complete your thought process best as possible with your lead paint damaged mind. The only child on the block whose mother gave you paint wafers to suck to keep you quiet, you should try something else now, a bottle of iodine, a glock.
    Ok Michelle, or Steve, isn't trolling this blog cutting into your Facebook girly fantasy time? The young guys you've been flirting with are probably getting lonely. Don't worry about us we've already professionally cut your throat, so move on twink!

Unregistered
    Ok Michelle, or Steve, isn't trolling this blog cutting into your Facebook girly fantasy time? The young guys you've been flirting with are probably getting lonely. Don't worry about us we've already professionally cut your throat, so move on twink!
    Ditto!!!! You fat ginger tranny

Unregistered

Who is the troll?

Ill spend my time supporting the sheriff or however I see fit, you disgraceful traitor. You do your job, for however long you have it. History has great examples of how to remediation internal traitors. You should have your head shaved and be publicly denounced. Make me sick, and the community.

Unregistered

Cool Guest

What? Not sure I follow????

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Ill spend my time supporting the sheriff or however I see fit, you disgraceful traitor. You do your job, for however long you have it. History has great examples of how to remediation internal traitors. You should have your head shaved and be publicly denounced. Make me sick, and the community.

WTH??? Someone's been tipping a few back a little early in the day, wouldn't you think?

Unregistered

What you were doing?

Probably supporting Ronnie and attacking Steve.

Does Steve have a voice anymore or does it just manifest as either you or Michelle?

Hitler had loyal supporters too. I am waiting for the similar outcome.

Is your rage driven by a mental or chemical disorder?

Did you go to Pay a Fee Get a B University as well?

All the colorful and creative suggestions you give does offer a glimpse into your personality as well. 10 foot tall and bulletproof you think.

Obviously never served in the military

Unregistered
    What you were doing?

Probably supporting Ronnie and attacking Steve.

Does Steve have a voice anymore or does it just manifest as either you or Michelle?

Hitler had loyal supporters too. I am waiting for the similar outcome.

Is your rage driven by a mental or chemical disorder?

Did you go to Pay a Fee Get a B University as well?

All the colorful and creative suggestions you give does offer a glimpse into your personality as well. 10 foot tall and bulletproof you think.

Obviously never served in the military
    What does serving in the military have to do with being an effective law enforcement leader? Those who skipped the military recognized their calling earlier for law enforcement sooner, and maybe didnt need to learn how to take orders, they were destined to give them. Ever hear of predestination and spiritual gifts? Law Enforcement is a calling - it is almost blasphemous to suggest otherwise. The law of God and the law of man. God divinely inspired the 10 Commandments, from the 10 Commandments did the law of man evolve, and it is not coincidental the concept of sovereign immunity was divinely inspired. Elected officials are there as servants of the lord, and to attack and undermine them is attacking the lord and attempting to undermine the will of God.

Unregistered
    What does serving in the military have to do with being an effective law enforcement leader? Those who skipped the military recognized their calling earlier for law enforcement sooner, and maybe didnt need to learn how to take orders, they were destined to give them. Ever hear of predestination and spiritual gifts? Law Enforcement is a calling - it is almost blasphemous to suggest otherwise. The law of God and the law of man. God divinely inspired the 10 Commandments, from the 10 Commandments did the law of man evolve, and it is not coincidental the concept of sovereign immunity was divinely inspired. Elected officials are there as servants of the lord, and to attack and undermine them is attacking the lord and attempting to undermine the will of God.
    Well stated and agree 100 percent as I went straight into Public Safety. I worship Lord Jesus Christ, and honor our Father, and the Holy Spirit.

Ergo you cannot believe in our Lord Jesus Christ, while obeying another master. Nor is it possible to by worshipping false Christ and teachers.

The Word of God has never, and will never change. Man has changed the word and deviant behaviors, liars, and such shall be removed from the Pages of the Book of Life.

Therefore anyone elected shall like those in Kings, either repent and fulfill the Word of God or will face the eternal fire after the second death.

We are truly like Daniel living in Babylonia

Unregistered
    Well stated and agree 100 percent as I went straight into Public Safety. I worship Lord Jesus Christ, and honor our Father, and the Holy Spirit.

Ergo you cannot believe in our Lord Jesus Christ, while obeying another master. Nor is it possible to by worshipping false Christ and teachers.

The Word of God has never, and will never change. Man has changed the word and deviant behaviors, liars, and such shall be removed from the Pages of the Book of Life.

Therefore anyone elected shall like those in Kings, either repent and fulfill the Word of God or will face the eternal fire after the second death.

We are truly like Daniel living in Babylonia
    It is therefore the will of God that those who are in office serve, and those who stir up strife are merely satanic agents to distract those weaker in their faith and discernment. To go against the Sheriff is a vote controlled by satan.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast