Best Sheriff ever! We adore you Scott!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Best Sheriff ever! We adore you Scott!

Sheriff Scott Israel Represents all The People

Sheriff Israel will be Re-Elected Nov. 8, 2016 (see you at the polls)

He has proven he is a great Leader, He is The Sheriff Of All The People of Broward County, SSI has been everywhere.

Our Sheriff puts G-D first, and so proud that he lives that way, so many in Broward County's less fortunate community are better off because of Sheriff Israel, especially our homeless community.

Fact: The Voters Love Sheriff Israel, and 90% of The BSO Men & Women Love our Sheriff.

Thank you! Sheriff Israel you built an amazing Team

Greenberger

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

He has proven he is a great Leader, He is The Sheriff Of All The People of Broward County, SSI has been everywhere.

Our Sheriff puts G-D first, and so proud that he lives that way, so many in Broward County's less fortunate community are better off because of Sheriff Israel, especially our homeless community.

Fact: The Voters Love Sheriff Israel, and 90% of The BSO Men & Women Love our Sheriff.

Greenberger
    Excuse me while I gag

Unregistered

Greenberger
    Thank you TRB for such a beautiful letter of a great Sheriff. TRB you make us smile when you write this posts that are like poems. If I was the Sheriff I would raise your salary. Keep up the good work.

PS - Please write about Alvin you never say anything about the best Coloniel of BSO ever.

Unregistered
    Thank you TRB for such a beautiful letter of a great Sheriff. TRB you make us smile when you write this posts that are like poems. If I was the Sheriff I would raise your salary. Keep up the good work.

PS - Please write about Alvin you never say anything about the best Coloniel of BSO ever.

Best Colonel of DLE ever, proven!

TRB (Greenbie) the real one, the one and only.

Unregistered
    The county is safer!

Our Sheriff puts G-D first, and so proud that he lives that way, so many in Broward County's less fortunate community are better off because of Sheriff Israel, especially our colored community.

The Voters Love Sheriff Israel, and 99.9% of The BSO Men & Women adore our Sheriff.

Thank you! Sheriff Israel you built an amazing Team.

Greenberger

Unregistered
    Best Sheriff ever, proven

Unregistered
    We live to see and read these beautiful posts of our amazing Sheriff who always put G-d first

Unregistered
    Best Sheriff ever, proven.

TRB

Unregistered
    I feel a profound gratitude to be working for BSO and to be under the administration of the best Sheriff in the history of this county. No matter where I go, people tell me how much they love the Sheriff. They tell me criminals left the county because crime doesn't pay anymore in Broward. Thank you Sheriff for doing such a fantastic job!

TRB

Unregistered
    Israelites unite!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast