Cop 'moons' Clinton sign, spurs free speech debate
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Cop 'moons' Clinton sign, spurs free speech debate

Unregistered
    As a sworn officer, you always reflect an image of your department, whether you are on duty or off duty. If you don't understand this, you should just quit.

Unregistered
    Eat a ****.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a sworn officer, you always reflect an image of your department, whether you are on duty or off duty. If you don't understand this, you should just quit.
    I agree you reflect the department. What is wrong with someone posting police news? Just because they posted it does not mean they agree with the behavior presented.

Unregistered
    I agree you reflect the department. What is wrong with someone posting police news? Just because they posted it does not mean they agree with the behavior presented.
    I agree with you. My comment was about the reserve officer in the article, not the op. IMHO, regardless about how an officer feels about any candidate, there is a line which can not be crossed if you wear a badge. As a representative of the law, pointing a gun, even at a sign of a candidate, crosses that (thin blue) line.

Unregistered
    I agree with you. My comment was about the reserve officer in the article, not the op. IMHO, regardless about how an officer feels about any candidate, there is a line which can not be crossed if you wear a badge. As a representative of the law, pointing a gun, even at a sign of a candidate, crosses that (thin blue) line.
    That is very immature behavior by the officer. Motor officers who were in a photo with Trump on the tarmac by his plane with Make America Great Again caps are being disciplined for it. A talk show host who was doing the show for the regular person was talking about it and the first amendment and nothing should have been done. If I would have listened when it was on and could have called I would have explained that many law enforcement agencies if not all have a policy regarding politics and that is why they are being disciplined.

Unregistered
    cops dont give up their right to free speech

Unregistered
    "I never had sex with that woman Monica Lewinsky"

Unregistered
    "I never had sex with that woman Monica Lewinsky"
    And, I didn't defend a guy that raped a 12 year old and made fun that he passed the polygraph. That information was stolen and shouldn't be used!!

Thanks for playing Smellary!

Unregistered
    cops dont give up their right to free speech
    When they are speaking in uniform or about their profession they absolutely do.

Look up Kahn v Rundle, you don't even have the right not to lie to a judge if your supervisor tells you to.

Horrible case yes, but it is the law.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast